Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hi

Hi Elizabeth,

I see you are awake, at least as of a few minutes ago. From your posts today, it looks like you are involved with various bands and possible work situations, so that is good. I am still kind of wondering, though, if you think there are any possible solutions to the situation we have here. That was what I was asking in the blog from a couple days ago.

As far as the hacking goes, I just wanna know the extent of it. I have assumed the worst, that it's a total computer attachment, but if it's just FB, let me know. I have said I am not mad about it, and that's the truth, but I would like to know the extent of it. If you do not want to tell me, that is okay too. Just give me a sign that you don't wanna tell me.

I just want to know where this is all going, is all. I have put three years of my life into writing to you.

I see your video stills today, and I know it will be a great video, but I just withheld comment (or pressing "like") because I feel like "here we go again" : a "romantic" (your word, to describe the music) video, starring you and Johan, who - despite how you may or may not feel about him - is crazy about you.

I am sorry to say that I am tired of dealing with it. Not the video production part, of course, just the "too many guys" part. As I said yesterday, I am 55, the years go by faster at my age, and I just want someone who really wants to be with me. I also understand, 100%, that you would naturally be more inclined to want to be with someone your own age, or closer to it than me.

Maybe I am wrong about that, and it's true that you have posted a lot of beautiful things for me, words and symbols, pictures of weddings. But in the end, it's still Johan in the video, and I am just a guy who - for three years now - writes to you on Blogger but has never talked to you or even messaged with you in all that time.

I am still here, and still would like to see if you would like to work things out. You do seem to have feelings for me, and I don't doubt that, but I need to know if this is gonna move forward.

You don't have to feel a lot of pressure in reading these words. Just ask yourself "how do I (Elizabeth) really feel"? Do you want to move it forward with me? It doesn't have to go fast, all I am asking - for now - is to know if you ever want to actually talk to me, and if so, when that will be. If you don't see it happening in the future, I need to know that.

I feel I've given a lot, with all of my writing for these three years, and I am just needing to know where I stand, in relation to Johan, et al, and your life in general.

If you want to work things out, I am right here. But as I asked the other day, please don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment