Saturday, September 12, 2015

Super Late Night Love

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Super Late Night. It's been difficult to get Pearl up off the couch to go sleep in her bedroom, so I have temporarily given up. I will try again in a little while, after I have finished this blog. The problem is that the painters are coming in the morning, and I am running on 5 hours sleep for about four days in a row, and if I can't convince Pearl to get up off the couch, at some point I will have to go to sleep myself, if only to deal with the painters in the morning. I can go to sleep in the spare bedroom, but then at some point in the middle of the night Pearl will wake up from the living room couch, say at 3:30am, and think it's breakfast time, and then she'll find me in the spare bedroom and knock until I wake up too. Sigh.......

It's all part of the job, but tonight is particularly difficult. I'll be glad when the painters are done, supposedly tomorrow for sure, so that I can go back to my "plan B" of sleeping in, late mornings from about 8 to 11am. If you come on line in the morn at 7:30, which was my old time for signing on, and don't see me on FB, that's the reason. It's because I've been up most of the night and am catching some late morning sleep.

I hope your day was good. I did see your posts today, and in the newsfeed too. I agree : it is amazing that it's been three years since you first photographed the Barry sisters, and I can still remember you telling me about them just before you were gonna begin work on a video for an Alcest tune. You mentioned "two red-headed sisters".....

Right off the bat you showed your portraiture skills, and they have always been great subjects for you, as you say.

And then, before you knew it, you became a full-fledged photographer and one-woman video production company, all within the span of a thousand days, or even less.

There's that Time Thing for ya! When it's looked at from another perspective, an outside perspective like mine, it looks like destiny.  :)

Well, I am gonna give it The Old College Try (as they used to say) with Pearl, one more time to try and convince her to get off the couch and go sleep in her bedroom. Wish me luck....

I Love You, Sweet Baby. Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morn, early or late.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment