Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Predict (Sweet Babyness, among other things)

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. It was great to see your band pictures this morning, and not only did you get some great action shots but you made some new contacts as well. I saw that the singer from Versus Me liked your photo, too, so that's fantastic.  :)  Things are happening and I am turning out to be a great prognosticator! You are on a roll now, and I say it will continue! You know, next time there's a festival or even just a concert where you know somebody in a band or even anyone associated with a show, see if you can get a photo pass to get you up in front of the barrier they usually put up at shows nowdays. I think with a pass, you get about three songs or so to shoot as many photos as you want. Then you go back into the audience or wherever. Maybe you could even get a stage pass now that many bands are aware of you.

I say It Will Happen!

That's Prognosticator Me talkin'.....  :)  I can see into the future.

Now, you may or may not be aware that Jesika from Gram Rabbit is gonna be playing at High Noon Saloon on September 10th. That's Thursday night, and I think it's sold out because she is playing (I think) with The Eagles Of Death Metal, whom I'm not a fan of, but that's neither here nor there. I guess they are popular. Anyway, it is sold out, but I thought it would be a kick if you could somehow get in and take pictures.

It would be a great example, classic even, of It's A Small World, Isn't It, because Jesika is from Green Bay, and moved out to Joshua Tree in the Mojave Desert in about 2003 to form Gram Rabbit, whom me and Grimsley have seen many times. You might not like their type of music, or JVR's solo stuff, but it would be a kick if you somehow got in and shot some pics, and you could tell her you know me and Grimsley. That would be classic.

Also classic - and funny - was that post about how cold it gets up there. I especially loved the part about "when it gets to be Zero Degrees in California", because I can't think of any place where that might happen, haha. Maybe way up near the Oregon border in the mountains......

But here in the 'Ridge, today, it was 107 degrees! You guys do the cold, we do the hot.

It's a good combination.  :):)

I Love You, Sweet Baby. I am glad everything is going well and I know it will continue.

Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment