Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Afternoon Love (late night love)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I am at home, just wanted to say hi. I hope you are enjoying your day. I am off to a slow start, but that's good, haha. I slept in til about 10am and have just been puttering around since then, having coffee, straightening up The Pad and watching a few videos. Soon, however, I think I'll venture out for a little while, hit the produce market (I'm all out of veggies and especially avocados) and maybe the Libe too, to see if they have any movies I haven't seen. Then in the late afternoon, maybe from about 5 to 7pm, I may head up to Aliso Canyon for a hike. It'll be nice and shadowy at that time of day, so maybe I can get a photo or two.

Then I'll come back home as it starts to get dark, and begin the evening. Maybe a One Person Party ala your friend Sarah. :)

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and I'll see you in a little bit. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:15am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. By your post, I see you are still awake. Those are some wild and crazy friends of yours, lol. They'd fit in right here in Hollywood as a matter of fact. :) I hope you had a good day and a nice evening. I did wind up going to Aliso Canyon, as evidenced by my photos posted earlier this eve. Nothing spectacular, but it was a nice warm evening and I had a good walk along the trail, and saw the ubiquitous bunny on my way out. The joint is lousy with bunnies, as they say......

I came back from Aliso and went right on a CSUN Orange Grove walk with my friend David F. and his daughter, so all told I did six miles today, not too shabular. Then tonight I watched a "Walking Dead" episode, and finally I listened to the new David Gilmour album, which came in the mail this afternoon. It is beautiful, start to finish.

So, thus ends my brief time off, but I had fun and feel rested. Tomorrow morn I will go back to Pearl's at 9:30 to take us to church, ready to sing. Then I will be back home around 1:30pm.

Sweet Dreams until then, Sweet Baby. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment