Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall! (gorgeous photo) (33)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's. That is a beautiful photo of the Fall leaf! Such wonderful light and colors, and I love the background, too. It looks like it's in motion. Happy Fall, Sweet Baby!

I hope you are having a great day. I got good sleep last night, and I feel good myself. This afternoon I watched another movie, called "Leviathan". I noticed it at Northridge Libe, and on the cover it said it was an Academy Award nominee for Best Foreign Film, so I thought I'd give it a try. And, it was pretty good, though really long (2 1/2 hours) and pretty grim. A depressing story of corruption in a small, bleak seaside town in northern Russia. Great photography, though, and a nice hypnotic pace. I think a lot of modern directors have been influenced by guys like Peter Weir, who kind of started this whole, slo-mo, slick camera movement and made movies with just a handful of characters. That approach can really draw you in. All in all, a very good film, though I dunno about the Academy Award part.

Well, tonight it's the usual fare of late. "Walking Dead" is back on the menu (yum!). My next dvd in the series arrived at the Libe today, so I've got four more episodes on tap. Then the usual reading and music listening as well. Plus my walk.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and I will write more back at Pearl's. I really love your photo!

And I Love You, too.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:15am : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. All is quiet in Pearl's kitchen and I am listening to KUSC, as usual. Tonight I was reading my book "Dark Mission", and in it Hoagland talks about how many members of the NASA hierarchy are Scottish Rite Freemasons, including a lot of the astronauts, some of whom are 33rd degree, the highest that can be reached. So now I've gotta do some Googling to find out how I, too, can become a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. I imagine it's a real clubby thing, like being a member of Skull & Bones at Yale - which I most decidedly would not wanna be a member of - but with the Freemasons, if I became a 33rd degree then I'd know a lot of cool stuff about ancient Egypt, and Gods like Osiris, and most importantly............I'd know what's up there on the Moon and Mars.

Sweet Baby, I've just gotta find out, lol. You know me - super curious about Weird Stuff. But what's cool is that the Weird Stuff seems to be the real stuff.

I should have been an anthropologist, or an archaeologist. Although, to be honest, I am not sure how cool it is to dig up Old Stuff, even though we have learned a lot by excavating ancient cities in the Middle East. But when I think of a place like Santa Susana, and I am sure there would be many findings along certain areas of that park, I am glad it has never been dug up, nor really even noticed.

I think that the spiritual value of leaving it alone may outweigh any scientific value of excavation, although that may not be true in all cases.

But on the Moon, I think it's all fair game. So I've gotta become a 33rd Degree Freemason, so I'll know where to dig.

You can come with me if you want.........  :)

That's all I know for tonight, my Baby. Sweet Dreams (and good sleep for me) and I will see you in the morn.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment