Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Good Pix + "Double Indemnity" + What Happened

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope your day was good and your week off to a good start. I liked your concert pix this morning. Nice dramatic lighting in both, and good color. You sure have a lot of bands now, and things are happening just as predicted : you are taking over your local music scene! I think it's great, of course, and it has been almost kind of automatic. It was your destiny to follow your dream in life, so I can only say again that it makes me happy even though I knew it would happen this way.  :)

No hike today. I am still protecting my knees until all traces of soreness are gone, because having had elbow tendonitis earlier in the year, I know it's best if you don't mess with it

But then, I still did my full five miles over the course of the day at CSUN, so I may be a Complete Dummy. But I just can't go without my walk, SB, and my knees really aren't very sore any more. And I wanted to see if the Pokemon Hunters would be out and about, and they were - in force! 

I see that they tend to wind up in one place, at certain points on campus, and then they mill about. But I like to find the stray ones who wander on the outskirts, away from the hivelike center. It makes the game seem more stretched out, and reminds me of Bicycle Hide & Seek, which we used to play on campus as 12 year olds.......(I have lived next to CSUN for 48 years now, which kind of blows my mind).  :)

Tonight's film was "Double Indemnity", and if you are laughing at me you have a right to, because - even though it is regarded as one of the greatest films ever made, and certainly one of the greatest Noirs, well....(ahem)....... I had never seen it.

"How in the world could you watch thousands of movies all these years and never see 'Double Indemnity"? - Me asking Self.

Self answers : "I dunno. It was just one of those movies that was maybe Too Classic, and so I subconsciously avoided it for that reason, like 'Gone With The Wind', which I have also never seen".

I was like that with "Citizen Kane" until a year and a half ago. I never watched it because it was Too Acclaimed. But then something triggered me to watch it, and....I succumbed to it's Tremendousness.

The same thing happened tonight, and I think what triggered me to finally watch "Double Indemnity" was seeing former "Richest Man in Hollywood" Fred MacMurray's performance in "Pushover", another great Noir I recently watched. I knew he had also starred in "Double" (along with Famous Northridger Barbara Stanwyck), and so I ordered it right away from Northridge Libe (most appropriately, I might add).

Well, again : What a script! What great, great b&w photography and lighting! What direction by Billy Wilder! What a movie, in total. Another great entry from the 1940s, when the much maligned Studio System was at it's peak.......

Finally, I have said I will be revisiting What Happened In Northridge next month, in a purely analytical way, and I think rather than "plan out" or overthink what I want to write - because the subject requires so much mental energy - that I will instead write what I feel, when I feel it, as the inspiration strikes me. I might just add a few sentences or paragraphs to otherwise normal everyday blogs, or I might go further and extemporize, if I have the energy and inspiration on a given night.

I want to approach it as an ultimate microscopic analysis, and so I need to look at it in slow motion.

Just for tonight, and very briefly, I will say that my first question - the first thing that intrigues me - was how fast Federal agents were involved. I have wondered, for a while now, if I triggered the events by going down to the apartment house that night - if it was an "out of the blue spontaneous happening" in other words, and then a "reaction" by the Feds, or if there was an element of planning perhaps on their part.

We know by now, in the crazy world we live in, that the Feds have all kinds of abilities, technological and otherwise. Every day seems to be a horrible circus.

And that's what it felt like in September 1989. Like one night, reality was turned upside down. I believe that the overall event - for me at least - lasted twelve days. And in retrospect, it feels like something would have eventually happened to me, regardless of the events that were unfolding at that time in my personal life, which were as much of my own making as of anyone else's. I was living an Ordinary Life, albeit with tribulations, and then one night an Ordinary Dispute very quickly - within I'd say two or three hours - involved Federal agents who never identified themselves (which is how you know they were Federal because theay can do whatever the hell they want to).

It is the rapid response that I am first concerned with.

An ordinary dispute between everyday people very rapidly brought on a Federal response, of men who never identified themselves - to me at least - and by the morning of September 2, 1989 - not twelve hours after the incident began - I was being coerced, while in a state of shock, into signing a Federal "non-disclosure" form (which can be Googled).

So the very first thing we see, is that Federal agents were on hand almost immediately, as if they had been ready to spring.

And so, I have wondered for a long time now : did I trigger the events that night, or was some experiment in place that I was herded into?

I think it's a little bit of both. I think that we were surveilled for much of 1989. To understand why, you have to open your mind very wide to understand the long-term history of hidden things, and to trust what your intuition tells you about life, the very important part your spirit has played.

For myself, I consider the possibility that something similar to 1989, and possibly far more mind blowing, may have occurred in my childhood. I think it is important - very much so - never to discount nagging intuitions about oneself, the things your Spirit is telling you about who you are and what has happened to you in your life. Remember that life is not strictly linear. There are states in between waking and sleep, and there are technologies, since WW2 at least, to infiltrate the mind in those Alpha States, and to cause a differentiation in a person's idea of reality.

My point is that Bad Guys can cause things to happen that seem like they never happened.

But your Spirit, which is far more powerful than any Bad Guy, knows that something indeed happened in your life, something that was hidden by the Bad Guys and their hypnotic technology.

For me, I obviously know this is what happened in 1989, and I am working on trying to discover what the agenda was. I also believe that something happened in my childhood, and have many details on that as well.

For others in this situation, I only say that it is a good thing to open your minds very wide, to accept and not reject what your Spirit is telling you. The Bad Guys, and their limited technology, have tried to negate a part of our reality by making it seem like it never happened.

I say our Spirit is stronger. And that is enough for tonight. All is said in Peace, of course, and in the hope of making the world a better place. ///

Okay, SB, so that's all for tonight. Most blogs will be regular blogs for the time being, but with Weird Stuff incorporated here and there until I have exhausted all of the questions I can think of.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment