Saturday, July 20, 2013

After Midnight (goodnight kiss & sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling :

Is that us in the photo you posted earler? I think it should be! "A guy and his chick". Seriously though, that could be me, cradling you, so it's very representative. I Love You, Elizabeth! (I think I am gonna have to shout it from the rooftops). :)

Is your film coming along well? I hope so. I took a few pics today myself. Grimsley came over. He just got a new job, driving for a limo company. He is not driving the limos yet, just a black Town Car, but he still looked pretty snazzy (and very un-Grimsleylike!) so I had to snap a few quick pics. I made 'em look like papparazi photos, like Grim is a Big Wheeler Dealer, haha. So that was fun. I also took some more B&W night shots at CSUN, and got a few good ones of buildings and sky. Other than that, today was typical Saturday shopping with my sister. I have one more week to go until I get my next break, and this time I will get five days off, so I am really looking forward to it. If you were here, it would be road trip time!

Well, I am gonna post this now, so I can catch you while you are still up, and then I will be awake for a little while myself, so I will check back in to say goodnight. For now, a Preliminary Hug & Kiss, and then another one before bedtime.

xoxoxoxo  :):)

11:10pm : I wanted to add that, in the photo you posted, I know that was your friend, so I most certainly wasn't making fun. I just loved the symbolism! Anyhow, I think about you all the time, my girl, and I am always thinking of things we can do. We can take all of these feelings we feel, and turn them into something very original. On my own, I often do not know what I am looking for, creatively speaking. And so I like to let the Muse decide for me. Sometimes, I like not knowing what I am going to photograph, or write about, because then it puts the impetus on me (and on the Muse) to look for that New Thing. And I think, you and me together, creatively of a similar mind but with our own individual takes on things.......I think that one day, we are going to produce something that is very interesting. It will come out of that mindset of not knowing, but seeking - paying attention. The Muse is there - "what should we create"?

You and I both have the ability to focus in on what is being inwardly directed . This direction comes not from the world at large, but from an inside source. And we have the ability to tune it in.

And so, there is a line of creativity awaiting us. The best part - I think, anyway - is not knowing exactly what it is.

I Love You, my Angel. I wish you sweet dreams, and daydreams, and pure imagination.

I will see you in the morning. :):)   xoxoxoxo - the hug and kiss for happy sleep.  

12:30am : I Love You So Much, Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment