Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Sunday Smiles

Good Afternoon, my Sweet Baby :

A typical Sunday today - taking Pearl to church, then taking the Kobester up to CSUN for a long dogwalk It was hot this morn, so we stayed in the shade as much as we could, and let the shady trees dictate the path of our walk. Then it was laundry time, then back to pick up Pearl at 1pm, and now here I am at home, making a batch of green tea to last me the rest of the day. Gotta let it cool a little, then I'll put it in the freezer to chill it, then it will be ready to drink. This afternoon I'll have some with my 72% dark chocolate that I get at Trader Joes. I love my green tea and chocolate in the afternoon!

Today is one of those days with what I call "lazy heat". It's super summery outside, and it kinda puts you in slow motion but at the same time it makes you feel really good all over, like an endorphin thing. It's the kind of day where I'd like to be with you by the side of the stream in your photograph from yesterday. In that picture there is something that looks like a birdhouse, peeking out of the plants on the far side of the stream, and if we were there, I'd go over and see what it is! :)

Well, that is all for the moment. I am gonna tidy up the apartment, then go for part of my walk (so I don't have to do the whole thing tonight, haha). I will be back later this eve. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I Love You!! (wish I was there, or you were here!) :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment