Sunday, July 21, 2013

Great Photos! (goodnight kiss added)

Hey my Darling,

The first thing is, those are some great pictures you got from your film set. There are all kinds of jobs for still photographers in the TV and movie biz, as I'm sure you know. I know it's a little late in the game, considering you've been in college for 2 years (or is it three, counting your pre-college units?), but did you ever consider that you might like film school? I wanted to go to film school, waaay back when, before I even started playing guitar. Film was the only thing that made me want to go to college, when I was out of high school and had no idea what I wanted to do. Now, in those days, there were nowhere near the amount of cinema courses being offered at so many Universities as there are now, and back then, it was UCLA or USC, and those were big bucks schools where you also had to have top notch grades, which of course I did not have, haha. Now, film schools are everywhere, and even CSUN has caught up with the biggies, and is now on par with the other two.

Anyway, I know you can't just willy-nilly change majors, and I also know it wasn't too long ago that you were disenchanted with school altogether, so I am just mentioning it as a "what-if". Are your friends film students and/or former film students, or drama students? My sister Vickie was in the drama department from Junior High all through CSUN, and was in a ton of plays and musicals. I remember walking through the Drama Building at CSUN, which was on my way to elementary school, and because I was Vickie's little brother, some of her drama friends would come up and "act" at me. "Beware the Ides Of March, Landers"!, with the Togas on, and makeup. I used to think, "Man, those drama people are weird"! , lol. But yeah, they do have fun. One thing about movies, though; that business becomes your whole life. "Once you're in, you're in", as they say. Anyhow, I just wanted to congratulate you on your photos, because they are excellent. Are you guys making a horror film? It looked like it, from the one photo of the guy with the heart! Yow! Best of luck for the end result, and for your screening.

Earlier at Pearl's, I posted two responses to your other posts. My friends who know me think I am nuts when I post something that seems like a non-sequitur : "Ha! That's a riot"!, or "True"!, or something like that. But I like to do it anyway! I always hope you can see them. The first one I posted, "That's a riot", was about the Googshnizzle, or whatever it was called. Yeah, you know me girl - jive talk, Ebonics, don't get me started! :) But at least Snoop Dogg made a style out of it. Still.........  ;)

And the other one I posted must really have seemed like a non-sequitur : "Torsion"!

"What the Hell is with him"? - My friends.

What I meant was, besides it being a beautiful picture of a snail, was that the shell featured the spiral pattern I wrote about the other night, as indicated by the Kozyrev Time Flow. I figured that maybe you were indicating the Snail's shell as well. If so, then you would have known what I meant. I'm not as weird as I seem, lol! Anyhow, when I was out with the Kobedog at CSUN this morn, I was making a point to notice all the spiralling patterns I could find, and I noticed them especially in tree roots. A lot of the trees seem screwed or twisted into the ground, and even the branches have a spiral flow, if you look for it. That is the Torsion Tensor at work. Torsion is the twist, and the tensor is the conduit that transfers the torsion from one system to another. So, if time is flowing in a spiralling pattern, or if it has a spiralling effect when flowing through and around the Bodies Of The Universe, and further, if the spiralling patterns are also affected by the local spacial geometries of planetary bodies and star systems, then those patterns are transferred into our dimension via a torsion tensor, and the patterns show up most prominently in mollusk shells, but also in trees, and all kinds of places. All you've gotta do is look for them!

So says Nikolai Kozyrev, anyway, and Joe Farrell too. :)

Well, I am gonna go for my walk now, but I will be back later to say goodnight. I Love You, my Beautiful Artist!  :):)

11:30pm : It is once again time for an embrace ( a lingering one!) and a goodnight kiss, as we spend the night together in spirit. I want to once again congratulate you on your photography, you really captured the moment in those pictures from the film. Just keep shooting, as you know, and use the rest of this summer to also establish a rock solid foundation in your mind that "This Is Your Life". Remember (and of course you already know) that 99% of life is Intent - placing your imprint upon Life rather than the opposite. As long as You Are Being You, your life will proceed along it's proper course.

I Love You, Elizabeth, and I will see you in the morning as always.  xoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment