Thursday, July 25, 2013

Late Night Check In

Hey my Angel,

Not much to report today, but I did see your pictures from Porcupine Mountain State Park. You really, really captured the beauty of the place in those shots, and one in particular I really liked, shot # 36 in the FB album, where the trees fade gradually into the mist. That one is magic! You got so many good ones, and that is a nice pic of you and your brother by the lake, too. That is Lake Superior, do I have that right? Well, as I have been saying, next time I am going with you guys!

Did you have your film premier this evening? If so, I hope it turned out as good as you thought it would, and that it did well in the film festival.

Well, only three days til the end of this work cycle, and then five days off, oh boy! The sleep-ins are what is most important......

Anyway, I Love You, and wish you sweet dreams. :):)

I will see you in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment