Saturday, July 27, 2013

So Grateful For You :):)

I Love You, my Beautiful Angel. I hope you are still awake. I wanted to say thank you for being so understanding of me, and thanks from the bottom of my heart for loving me. I liked the video this afternoon of Madison. Your town is very picturesque. It looks pretty lively, and I guess it's fairly good sized city, am I right? Populationwise, I mean. I know it is the state capitol, and you also have the University as a centerpiece, so there's a lot going on. I have seen before, too, on Google Maps, that you are surrounded by lakes (one big lake, at least, and maybe more?) and I can see them in the video. I also see, near the end, a trail with bare-looking trees that looks like a place I have seen maybe in the "Where She Walks" video. A beautiful town for sure, and one thing I noticed is that you have a mixture of the old and the new, in architecture, and even some factories, but nothing looked run down. That could be an advantage for a mid-sized city over a highly populated place like Chicago, New York or Los Angeles. We are kind of lucky in that respect, because of the sprawl, that our nice neighborhoods are waaaaay over here in one direction, and our not-so-nice neighborhoods are waaaay over there, in another direction, sometimes 20 to 30 miles away. Another advantage of a mid-sized city might be that it is somewhat homogenous, meaning that everything runs smoothly and is easy to manage from a civic point of view. No bad traffic, efficient city services, low crime, etc. A nice town, and you live just a few miles outside the city, do I have that right as well? So everything is easy to get to. Well, I will just have to come and see for myself! :)

I loved, loved, loved the picture of you that you posted around 7pm. Elizabeth, that picture, with it's careful framing of hands over heart, just melted me. It made me so happy to see it - what a wonderful image to portray. In it's spiritual symbolism, and in it's use of your hands, it reminded me of one of my favorites by you, your "Praying" photo from last Winter. The two photos show different aspects of spirituality, but the message is similar in both, and you can really feel it in each one. I am so lucky to have you, and I never forget that for a minute. The title of the song I posted tonight, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face", was so appropriate, because for me, that was when it all began. I saw a beautiful girl, to be sure, but I intuited so much as well. As I wrote in those early Myspace blogs, I just knew , in the span one of our talked-about Glimpses, that my life was going to change.

And it has.

Life is amazing when you hone, and trust, your intuition. It is your surest guide.

Elizabeth, I am so grateful that you hold me in your heart. One of my favorite words in the English language is "cherish", and though I have never looked up it's definition, that is what I have always pictured: To cherish is to cup someone's heart, to love and protect it. To understand it's strength and also it's fragility. To Cherish.

I Cherish You, Elizabeth.   xoxoxoxo

I will see you in the morn, it will be a great Sunday. I loved the later pictures you posted, too, from this evening. You are beautiful, and you are indeed my baby.  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment