Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Togetherness (more added)

Good Evening, my Sweet Angel :

I'm home from Pearl's and I've been thinking all day how much I want to visit Lake Superior with you! Something about that idea really stuck with me the past couple days, and I have been picturing us walking along the shore together. Maybe it's all the news about the Royal Baby, or maybe it's (of all things) the movie I saw yesterday, and the way in which family strength is depicted, or maybe (and most probably) it's just a feeling from you, and the bond we have that already feels like family to me - that already is a family bond.

But I have really been feeling it today, and it makes me feel united with you in a bond of great strength, built upon the love we share. I wanted to tell you about it, and the way I have been especially feeling it today (all day), and the way I picture us at Lake Superior. All of these things gave me a magical feeling today!

So, I am gonna go for my walk, and I'll be back later as always, but I wanted to share with you right away.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  (Thank You, Lord).  :):)

11:10pm : The night is peaceful, and I haven't much news to report, so I am just listening to KUSC and allowing the ebb and flow to take effect in the ways that it will, before I go to sleep. Another thought I had today had to do with recognotion - recognizing something you have never seen before. Not like deja vu, which is a place or maybe a situation you feel you have seen before. What I am talking about is more immediate, and also possibly expected, in the subconscious.

The subconscious is working on another level, and is possibly ahead of your conscious mind in some ways. Maybe it has access to more information. And so, sometimes you can see something that you have never seen before, and yet you immediately know what it is, and more importantly, what it means.

I lived on Hatton Street as a kid, until I was seven years old. Now, I work right around the corner from my childhood home, but that is not important. But I pass my old home every morn, while walking Kobi the dog. We had Mulberry trees lining the street in the 1960s. One in our front yard still stands to this day. I used to climb that tree as a child.

Once, about fifteen years ago, I happened to be in Reseda, and I saw berries on the Mulberry trees. When I had lived there, there had never been berries, and in the time I have been working for Pearl, I haven't seen any. But what is important is that, on the day I saw those berries, just right out of the blue I got a feeling of recognition. Not deja vu, which is a feeling of reliving something. This was a knowing, or more precisely an acknowledgement .

I know it sounds strange, and it sounds like something small. Just berries.

But the feeling was very powerful, and there was an immediacy to it, and there was also an acknowledgement.

I had never seen berries on the Mulberry trees before, and on the day I did see them, I wasn't expecting them in advance. Why would I? Who would think of such a thing?

And yet - when I did see them, something hit me.

"Oh yeah, there's the berries".

And what I think it is, is a cycle. We go around, and sometimes we see things we recognize from a cycle. I don't want to say it is a previous cycle, because this is not deja vu. And I don't want to say it is a future cycle, because then how could we see it? 

So I just call it A Recognition. I haven't had a lot of these Recognitions, but the one with the Mulberries was extremely powerful. I sometimes think we have been around for ages.

And I am always coaxing the Recognitions, because they don't always come on their own. ///

I Love You, Awesome Lady. I tell you these things because you are an Artist, and a rare one at that.

I will see you in the morning. Until then, many hugs and kisses, then sleep and sweet dreams.  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment