Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love Affair (goodnight kiss added)

Awesome Lady!

That's exactly right! Photography is a love affair with life, in wanting to capture all the special moments and bring them with us! That's why I love to write things down, too, so I can remember them.

In our case, I would add one thing to the photography quote:

"Photography is a love affair with life.........and also with the other photographer".

I got ya with that one! :)

I Love You, Elizabeth, and I am thinking about you all day as always. :):)

(back later this eve, continue having a great day)

11:15 : I haven't much to report this eve, so I will just say goodnight with a hug and kiss. I am always interested in your day, too, and I take it that things are good right now, at home and at work, even if somewhat routine. That's the way my days are with Pearl - good but routine. But I am loving the Summer energy, and I hope you are too.

I will see you in the morn. I Love You!  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment