Sunday, July 28, 2013

Question (with humor) (just making sure I got things right, lol)

Hey my Angel,

Well, that was quick! (said with humor). I just thought I should check, though, to make sure I have my symbolism right. I made a point in my first blog yesterday, the lengthy one, to say that the issue was all on me, something I need to work through. I also said that in no way was I asking you to stop being friends with Aurelien. So, I am guessing that your post just a little while ago, Aurelien/Neil Halsted, is just that? An acknowledgement of the friendship? I am only asking (and this is all said with humor and my own acknowledgement of my foibles) because it is your only post of the day, and it was an "immediate" (so to speak) Aurelien post.

This next question is asked with full humor toward myself, so please don't kill me. All I have is symbolism to go by, remember. So, I ask only because it was your first and only post of the day........did you post it because you are mad at me? Remember, I only have symbolism. So, because I just wanna make sure I have it right, I interpreted yesterday's posts as loving responses: Your beautiful photo. The hands over heart? Did I interpret that picture correctly? I sure hope so. And the two pictures that followed? One was of a baby; I usually interpret those to mean "you are my baby", and the photo of the girl in the hat had a caption or comment like "life is good with beautiful people". So, I interpreted all of that as "everything is good". I hope I got it right. If not (yikes), the baby could mean that I'm a big baby (which I had suggested myself, lol).

Aw heck, I dunno. So, I am guessing that the Aurelien post today was just your way of taking me at my word and showing me you are still his friend. If, on the off chance you did post it because you are mad at me, please remember that I did say to "please change nothing" about your friendship. So maybe that's all it is. I only ask because it was your very next post, after all the symbolic ones from yesterday, and it was your only post for today, so I just wanna be sure I had the message right from yesterday, and that your pictures of hands over heart and the others (baby & girl in hat) symbolised a positive response to my explanatory blog of yesterday afternoon.

I'm only asking to be sure. I Love You! (back in a little while)    :):)

10:35pm : Well, the Sinatra song title says it all. That's all I really know. I will be up for a while, till midnight or 12:30 my time, so I'll check back in a while. Hope your day was good!

11:15pm : Maybe you have gone to sleep. Please know that I am trying as hard as I can, to communicate, to understand all the symbols. I also work seven days a week. I really am trying, Elizabeth. If you are mad at me, please let me know. I just don't want to have to go to sleep all full of stress. Thanks.

11:45pm: I don't understand what is going on, the late night post of the guy with the camera. You don't usually make random posts so late at night. Whatever is happening, you can just tell me. I wish we could just talk out in the open like normal people. I am gonna go to bed now, and I have to say I am sad, because I don't know what is happening. But I will try again in the morning. :) I am kind of blown away, to be honest, because for months I have written my heart out..............

No comments:

Post a Comment