Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Late Night Love

Hey my Angel,

A late-night check-in this eve because there is not much to report. I am dealing with a clogged-up ear, something that happens to me every so often ever since my twenties. It seems to happen when it's humid, whether in summer or winter. I don't get it a lot, maybe once every couple years, and it doesn't hurt but it does drive me nuts because it makes my head feel lopsided. Worse, I can't properly listen to music. A doctor told me a long time ago that it's because I have a thin face. I dunno........but I put in some drops and I'm hoping it will go away soon. It usually takes a day or two to open back up. Gross, I know.

Just a typical workday other than that. I am really enjoying reading about the production of monatomic gold in Farrell's book. I won't go off on a huge tangent like I did yesterday, but there is this guy named David Hudson who almost by accident stumbled across the alchemical processes necessary to turn gold into powder. What I find fascinating is that, when they weigh this stuff, it weighs less than nothing. They put it in a pan, and the pan weighs less with the stuff in it than it does empty. I love this kind of physics, because it's fun to try to wrap my brain around the concept. In the book, Farrell has a guy named Hal Puthoff explain the phenomenon. Puthoff is a major league theoretical physicist up at Stanford, and he is the inventor of remote viewing. He and my FB friend Dr. Targ founded the Stanford Research Institute, which was the legendary remote viewing experimental lab in the 1970s. Anyway, he says that the monatomic gold has a weight less than nothing because part of it's mass exists elsewhere, other than in the three dimensions we can perceive. I had heard of this substance before, on the Coast To Coast radio show. That used to be my favorite show when Art Bell was the host, but that was years ago. Anyway, the monatomic gold is supposed to be a "superconductor" of light (and I'm still not totally clear on the concept), but they tout it as a life extension suppliment, albeit a very expensive one. That is something I would be hesitant to try, but I am fascinated by the idea of breaking down a substance to get to the Matrix Point where the invisible meets the material.

Anyway, that's all I know for today. I am gonna get some sleep and hope my ear opens up in the morn. I hope you had a good day. See you in the morning!

I Love You. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment