Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You Are Awesome (scientifically proven fact) (more added)

Good Afternoon, my Supremely Beautiful and Wonderful Angel. I hope you are having an awesome day. I started back up at Pearl's, all I had to do for now was pick her up at her Golden Agers church group meeting, but I will go back over in an hour for my evening shift. And, I just got paid, which means I can save more money, so all is well! I will write more this eve, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.....

I Love You! You rule......  :):)

9:55pm : It's very peaceful here as I write. Much cooler this eve, no one around, I just had a nice walk a little while ago, and as always, I am thinking of you. Did you have a good day? I hope so. And that you are enjoying your summer, too! I am by myself much of the time, but I do enjoy myself because I have my "good things" (guitar, reading, my movies, my walks, photography), and I have my continual wonder about life (curiosity, amazement), and most of all, I have You. So even though I am physically alone much of the time (when not working), I am never lonely. That was not always the case.....

And so, finally what I have is my gratitude. And, if this makes any sense, my Darling, I am grateful for my gratitude, because it brings me even closer to God and to You. I am so thankful that I feel these things, and I thank God for you, and I focus on us, and on the wonder of life and what we can and will share, and then I am grateful yet again, and through it all I can feel this circuit of energy - of love - flowing from you to me and me to you and back again both ways. And that is how my day goes. I just keep to my good things, and to God and to You, and I can feel what I feel, the wonder and the love, and I am grateful.

I just wanted to tell you that. And, I hope you are surrounded by these feelings too, and by your good things.

I saw your post of the girls in the Superman shirts. I shouldn't be presumptuous, because you might've meant the movie, but (and I shouldn't be presumptuous anyway), if it was meant for me, that is a wonderfully nice thing to say. I may not have Superpowers, but if I have ever been able to convey to you, through my words, the sense of magic in the world - as I feel it - and the sense of shared expectation, and of course love, then that is the Superest thing I can do, my Supergirl.

Well, that is all I know for this evening. Tomorrow, I may take a drive in the morning up to this park in the Santa Monica mountains. It is just off Mulholland Drive, and only 8 miles from Pearl's, but lo and behold, it is yet another of those Places I've Never Been To, even though I've lived so close all my life. The thing with L.A., and the Valley, is that it's so spread out, that you have certain favorite places to go to, and then other places you never see. This particular park I discovered because I was researching the old Nike missile bases that used to ring the Valley in the old Cold War days. I wanted to see if there were any remnants to photograph, and there might be at this park because it was converted, in 1996, from a former missile site. It is supposed to have good views of the Valley, too, so I will see what I can photograph. The best part is that it's so close, that I can go there and be back before noon, before it gets too hot. 

For now, I will tuck you in, give you a giant hug and kiss, and I will be with you all night, and you with me.

And tomorrow, too, and Always. I Love You, Elizabeth! :):)   

No comments:

Post a Comment