Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Art Astronauts (more added)

Hey Sweet Baby,

I'm home from Pearl's. Lots of driving back and forth today, so I am gonna relax for a few and then go for my walk later. I saw your yoga picture. Does that mean you do yoga yourself? If so, you can teach me! I want to keep in tip-top shape always, and right now I am just walking and doing my dumbells. But I know yoga is supposed to be the ultimate, as far as a holistic body is concerned. So let's stretch and hold the position! I liked the t-shirt you posted earlier too. That's us, we are Art Astronauts, exploring the Universe of Creativity!

Well, I am gonna take my shoes off and relax for a bit, then put 'em back on later and go for my walk. I'll be back to write more later tonight. Hope you had an awesome day, and if you went to Las Vegas right now, and placed a bet on "Adam Loves Me", you'd win big, baby!

You Rule.  :):)

(back in a while......)

10:30pm : I am reading my Joe Farrell book, "The Philosopher's Stone", and Joe is discussing the experiments of a Russian astronomer/physicist named Nikolai Kozyrev. He was influenced by his observations of spirals on sea shells (and on dna and many life forms, galaxies, etc. from the small to the enormous), and he came up with the idea that time is not merely a duration but an actual energy force that permeates everything, like water that saturates a sponge. He basically says time is the aether out of which everything arises, and also that it has a torsion (twisting) effect on all physical bodies it wraps around. Not real romantic stuff to write about, I realise, but I am fascinated by the concepts of duration and extension, and when I read about them as talked about by physicists, in their difficult and convoluted language, I like to try and wrap my mind around the ideas, to understand the mechanical processes involved. I am really interested in the ideas of different and simultaneous incarnations, or let's say different forms, of a person living a current life on Planet Earth.

One form could be the body of the person (you & me), and another form could be the thought of the person, and a third form could be the positioning of the person in what we consider the past, present or future. This guy Kozyrev said that time (a fabric that is non-physical and yet still dimensional) could be affected by electromagnetic forces of rotation from other systems - think "planets & star systems" - and that what we sense as "duration" is actually a condensing or stretching of the fabric of "time", which is actually the matrix of physical reality, the Aether.

Did you ever have, when you were a little kid maybe, one of those days where things seemed to last a very long time? The morning went on, slowly, and you saw and did many things, and then came noon. Then the afternoon felt like another day in itself, and then came dinnertime, with family perhaps, and that, too, was a seperate entity of "time experience" in that particular day, when time felt really stretched out? Finally, you might have had a memorable evening to top it off, and it might not have been anything extraordinary, maybe just an evening at home watching TV, or talking with friends.......

But on such a day - a long, long day of extension that felt like magic and produced many detailed memories - I will bet that, in memory for certain (in hindsight), such a day felt as if time were Stretched Out, like an elastic band.

I have such days in memory, and I'll bet you do too. Dr. Kozyrev says that they are not illusions, but experiences of elongated time.  

I think of the time elapsed since I met you, and very often I say to myself, considering a particular period between events, "that was only three months ago", or four or five months. Time has certainly stretched out in this way for us. So, even though physics isn't a romantic subject (Einstein may disagree!), I like to contemplate it from a spiritual standpoint.

For you and I, I am always interested in the bigger picture, though I love the everyday human details just as much. 

That is all I know for tonight, my girl. I Love You and send you Sweet Dreams.......   

(hug and kiss and cuddle)  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment