Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Afternoon Love (more added) (extra late night love)

Hey Awesome Lady,

I'm just now getting back from taking Pearl to the eye doctor. A fair portion of my job involves waiting, so I am glad I can always bring the Kobester along to appointments and such. He can ride along and keep me company, and we can go on walks. Sorry I didn't finish my post yesterday. I will get back into form, it's just that I haven't had much to work with. My weekend was pretty routine.

I see you will be working on a film? That sounds like fun! I remember when my brother's best friend, who was a film student at UCLA, was shooting his final project at our house. This was years ago, in the late 1980s. I did not participate, but it was fun to watch. He, too, only had a limited amount of time to complete his film (though in your case it is by design, for sponteneity), and he and his student crew and actors (about 7 people in all) pretty much worked from sunup until sundown to get it done, over a Memorial Day weekend. It was a Vampire epic, and one of the locations they used was the old Norwegian Church in my photograph. They had an old 16mm camera (Arriflex, maybe), and my brother did the sound. I think it was one of his first experiences with sound equipment, and of course he went on to be a sound engineer (re-recording mixer).

I hope you have success with securing your locations, and you will have a blast making the movie. Let me know how things are going, and I will follow your lead. I will be back later this eve, too, for sure this time, but anytime you post I am always glad to hear from you. I Love You! 

(I have formulated an equation :   :):) = :) (me)  )    It's been proven, too. ;)

Have a great afternoon! (back later.....)

10:55pm : That is a very beautiful park in your pictures this evening. I especially like the photos of the stream spilling the water over the falls in tan and soft white color blends. Really nice. I Googled the park; boy, you guys really do some road trips! I am ready for the next one! Here in SoCal, to see terrain like that, you would have to drive up into the Yosemite area, about 350 miles. You could get a version of it, in the San Bernardino mountains up at Big Bear 100 miles away, but the Real Thing - like in your photos - is up north. I am ready for some serious road trips, but I have no one to come with me so I am gonna go with you guys!

Right now, I am squeezing all the photos I can out of my "on foot trips", and it's good in a way because it forces me to get creative in the same old territory. I have put a few new ones up on Flickr recently. Well, today was a good day. Time to read and then sleep. I will see you in the morning. I Love You, Elizabeth.

Sweet Dreams.  (hug & kiss)  :):)

12:44am : Just had to check in again, because I am thinking about how much I love you, and I wanted to tell you before I went to sleep. It is good to go to sleep this way, sharing love. Thanks, my Beautiful Angel. I Love You So, So Much! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment