Friday, November 1, 2013

Voice (more added)

Happy Friday, my Darling,

I've been reading the new Stephen King, "Doctor Sleep", which arrived at the library for me nice and coincidentally on Halloween. It's King, so it starts off really grim and gruesome (which is why we love him!), and I think now I will go over to the Botanical Garden for a little while, just to lighten things up, haha. Stop by the Orange Grove and say hi to the ducks. I hope your day is going well. I learned something new the other day - I knew you worked in a lab, and I knew it had something to do with biology, but I didn't know it was a surgical laboratory, or that you were involved in the study of the voice. That is interesting.

Now, did you get that job as a result of your linguistics background? I know that linguistics includes the study of the mechanical functions of speech as well as the study of languages, and I am just guessing that, since it's a surgical lab, if you are studying the voice, then it has got to be from a physical standpoint; i.e. vocal cords, larynx, etc. It certainly is a unique job description. If you were on "Jeopardy", and Alex Trebek asked you about your job, he would no doubt say the same thing! But - be careful with those chemicals. :)

I need my Baby in one piece, alive and well.  :):)

Badgers are back in action after a week off. Can they beat Iowa by 10, in Iowa? I'll say yes.

Back tonight after Pearl's. November will be another awesome month. I Love You, my Angel! 

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

11pm : I love your costume. Your eye makeup is perfect. That was an excellent movie, with a great performance from Natalie Portman. I love Halloween! Wish it lasted more than a day, but I guess it does if you consider all the build-up. Today was Dia De Los Muertos, "Day Of The Dead", so they were having a big bash over at the Mexican Student Union house just down the street from me. They had a lot of artwork for sale, painted ceramic skulls and other cool stuff. I just window shopped.

Not much else was happening. I hope you had a nice start to your weekend.

I Love You.    xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment