Monday, September 8, 2014

A Hot One (goofy as a result)

Good Morning, my Darling,

You must be just about to start, or have already started, your first day of school, and it must be pretty exciting! I don't have a lot to report from today, it was just a typical Sunday, and really hot, where it feels like a weight. Our Summer weather really begins in August, and then gets crankin' in September. So, I didn't do much during the day except read and nap.

This evening I brought my camera with me on my walk, cause I knew it would be a good sunset. It's funny, because my photo teacher would practically give you an F if you turned in a sunset shot. He'd say, "You didn't do this - God did it". :) Which is true.....but still, somebody has to capture it!

My teacher, Mr. Ibach, was looking strictly for art photography created by the photographer. That's why he had assignments like "shoot a whole roll of film without leaving the classroom". He wanted us to make something out of what seemed like nothing.

I took a few pics of CSUN by night also, reprising an idea from last year. So that was about all for today. Oh, and we began year 8 of my brother's football pick 'em on Yahoo. I used to win that thing every year when we started, but in recent years I've been terrible, finishing in last place more often than not. Ahh, sports, I tell ya.....I still ponder the philosophical question, "why does a grown man hit a ball with a stick"?

And I just don't know the answer. :)

Well, now I am losing my marbles a little bit, just a marble or two, so no big deal. But a good day all in all. Tired and listening to Bach, I love the flute solo in this piece.

Have a great start to your semester, post if you have the chance, and I will see you later today!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment