Thursday, September 18, 2014

Super Glad! (photo project?) (good morning)

Sweet Baby! I'm super glad to hear from you. :) All is well, then. I am at Pearl's, so just a quick note for the moment, but I will write more this afternoon. No trips for me today, I am just gonna be home doing dishes and stuff. Then tonight the movie. So, I will see you in just a while.

I Triple Love You!!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:30 : Good Evening, my Darling. I am at home, waiting for the hairdresser to call for me to pick up Pearl. She is having her hair colored today, so it will take an extra hour. In looking at your posts, I am guessing you are involved in a project at the moment? Photography, of course. And because you posted a few days ago a photo of a canoe out on a misty lake, and then today Sarah's photo of a foggy lake, I am guessing that maybe you are out shooting photos in the countryside? And therefore busy. :)

That's my best guess, that your project involves being away from the school, on a road trip perhaps. But all is well now, because I heard from my Sweet Baby! :):)

It's nice here today, about 20 degrees cooler than it was, upper 80s right now. It's funny about that extreme heat, for some reason I don't mind it too much. Grimsley says I am a new superhero : "Heat Man". The hotter it gets, the more activated I become. And it seems to be true.

Tonight's movie is P&P's "The Life And Death Of Colonel Blimp", which the Professor says is considered the greatest British film ever made. I actually own it on dvd, and it is a great film. It's also a long one, almost three hours, so I probably won't be back home til about 10:15 or 10:30, but the good thing right now is that if I post late at night, I'm not keeping you awake. You are just waking up! So it's all good.

That's all the news for now. Still a few days of Summer left, so enjoy, and then bring on Fall. Lots of especially ghostly hikes coming up, I can't wait!

I will write when I get back from the movie. I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Good Morning, my Baby. You might already be in class or working on your project. I can't wait to see what you are shooting! I got back from the movie at 10:30, then finished my walk. There were a whole bunch of fraternity and sorority people whooping it up in the college parking lot near my apt. They were all dressed in white like they were playing a game or something, but it was obvious alcohol was involved because they were really loud, a few were stumbling. I just passed them by and continued on my walk. Then, when I returned to that part of campus 40 minutes later, I saw a helicopter circling overhead with it's spotlight sweeping the ground. Then I turned the corner toward the parking lot, and there was about six cop cars with all their lights lit up, and an ambulance. I steered clear and took the long way home, up Reseda Boulevard.

Over the Summer, one of the CSUN frats had a kid die in a hazing incident that involved, ironically, hiking in the mountains in hot weather. I don't know what these kids tonight were up to, but I'm sure the cops put the hammer down on 'em because of the earlier death.

I like the nice group of people at the Cinematheque. I've seen "Colonel Blimp" three times now, and it's a fantastic film. The Technicolor imagery is gorgeous.

That's all the news for this evening. I Love You, Elizabeth! Hope you are enjoying your school, and Florence, and the whole experience. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment