Monday, September 29, 2014

Slow Start Today (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm hanging out at home. I was super tired this morning when I got back from Pearl's, so I took a nap from 11 to 1pm. Never getting 8 hours sleep catches up with me sometimes. Feeling good now, though. I don't have enough time for a Movie Monday right now, but maybe tonight. I have another Frantisek Vlacil film on tap, "The White Dove", which I found at Half.com last week. Vlacil is the same guy who made "Valley Of The Bees" which I saw last Monday, so I am on a film kick with him at the moment.

Nothing else to report at the moment. I hope you had a good day, and Sweet Dreams in a little while. :)

I Love, Love, Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:45pm : Hi, Sweet Baby. I just got to Pearl's and I see your post. If you are still awake, I want you to picture another coyote in that picture, all snuggled up to the first one........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  Sweet Dreams, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment