Thursday, September 4, 2014

Late Evening Love, Across The Ocean (love xoxoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I just wanted to check in and say hi at the end of your day. I hope it was a good one. :) I am just getting home from taking Pearl to the hair salon and back, so now I am gonna do a ton of dishes and then take a break and read my book until it's time to go back at 4:30. Tonight, I will go to the movie at the CSUN Cinematheque. They are showing Powell & Pressburger's "49th Parallel", which I am very much looking forward to see.

That's all for now. I will write more later this evening, about the time you are waking up. Enjoy the rest of your evening! I Love You, Elizabeth.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:40pm : Good Morning, my Darling. You are probably already in class, or perhaps in a few minutes if you start at 9am. I got home late from the movie, so I didn't do my walk tonight (a rare occurrance, lol), but the film was excellent, five stars all the way. It was unusual, about a group of stranded U-Boat Nazis trying to make their way across Canada. You don't often see films with such a setting (or such a story), and this really is one of the great ones from the WW2 era.

Everything else was just busy work today, lots of cleaning at Pearl's and home, trips to the store, etc. Just stuff.

Have a great day and I will see you in the morning/evening.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment