Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Onion

Good Morning, Elizabeth,

I hope your day is off to a good start. I saw your post earlier today when I was at Pearl's, and I'm a little confused as to it's significance, or if there is meant to be a message or not. It is a funny post, as stuff from the Onion usually is, but I just thought it was an unusual type of post for you, and because you haven't been posting much lately, it causes me to wonder if something is wrong. I know I asked the same thing after your Taya Iv post from several days ago.

I don't want to do a lot of speculating about today's post, the Jim Finley one, but when I read the text, both Jim Finley's comment at the top and the Onion article itself, there are a lot of things that could be interpreted or misinterpreted in one way or another, if indeed you meant that post as a message, and not just a regular "like" of a funny story on FB.

I have been hoping you've been enjoying your stay in Italy, and your school too. You haven't posted a lot, so I just have figured you are busy, and exploring, maybe enjoying restaurants, the town, etc. But anyway, for now, could you please clarify if that Jim Finley post was meant as a message, and if so, could you be more specific, if you can find a way to do so? I don't wanna dissect that post right now because it's late, and because there are bits and phrases of text that could easily be misconstrued if I don't have it right. If something is wrong, please tell me.

I Love You and hope to hear from you when you have the chance.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment