Friday, September 12, 2014

Jerry (late Friday night love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

Happy Friday night! How do you say TGIF in Italian? Or probably, school is so much fun that you don't need to say it! I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend, and you can go out exploring. I am sorry to report that my fellow King's X fans and I just got some unfortunate news; Jerry Gaskill, KX's drummer (and one of the greatest ever) has just had a heart attack and will need a double bypass. This is Jerry's second heart attack, he has a genetic problem with cholesterol. We are all praying for him to pull through and recover. On my own behalf, I can't even begin to tell you how much this band has meant to my life. They are truly like family, and their music is in my DNA. Just so long as Jerry pulls through, and can live his life, I will be happy, even if he can't play live anymore. But you never know with Jerry. He almost died after his first heart attack, and then he did recover and went back to touring. I just saw King's X in February, and he was playing as great as ever. But as long as he recovers, that will be a great blessing indeed. :) Not only is Jerry a great musician, but also one of the best guys in the world. Everybody loves him. Get well soon, Jerry! :)

Well, my Darling, it is Super Hot here today. About 105 or more. I don't think I'll do any major hiking, but I might go up to Aliso Canyon just for a walk-through, and to look for some photo ops. It's a flat-ground trail, with lots of shade and scenery, so I won't feel the heat so much.

Ahh, who am I kidding? I love the heat! But, this really is a hot day. So, even if I do go to Santa Susana, I won't do any major climbing.

I will check back in later this evening, at the usual time. Tomorrow and Sunday are sleep-ins for me, so I can stay up a little later.

Continue to enjoy your Friday night! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, Sweet Baby! You got up early - I saw your Alex Harper post when I came back from my walk at 10pm, which is 7am for you. All the better, I say. The early bird catches the cappucino, and then is ready for the rest of the day, haha.

I did wind up going to Aliso Canyon, which is really more of a walk than a hike, so it was easy in the heat. I hadn't been there in a while anyway, so it was nice to be in among the old, twisted trees and the dried out creek bed. Didn't take a lot of pics this time, but I did post one at Flickr. Typical "me"-type shot....  :)

Tonight I just hung out and read my new Joe Farrell book. It's his take on LBJ and the JFK assassination. It's interesting how the truth about this monumental event is now coming out - seeping out would be the proper term - fifty years after it happened. It really did change this country and put us in the political situation we are now in, but what is really mind blowing is that, in November 1963, we had a coup d'etat in America. It's not speculation any more. For years, all the theories were bandied about, but now, so much research has been done that there is zero doubt that LBJ was behind the assassination.

I wonder why they don't talk about that on the news? It was only the biggest story of the last century.

Ahh, well......the truth will out, as they say. In the meantime, I am blowing my mind with the information in these books. We are still a free country and the proof is in our books: you can still print the truth.

Tomorrow I can sleep in, sometimes it works and sometimes not. I am not exhausted or anything, so I predict a medium sleep-in, till maybe 9:30 or 10. Then I'm just gonna putter around. My sister already called and said she's not coming over because of the heat wave. So, I'll wake up and go from there.

I hope your Saturday is off to a good start. You have probably gotten the feel for the neighborhood by now, and that is awesome - a home away from home. Enjoy the day, my Darling.

I Love You and will see you in my morning!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment