Monday, September 15, 2014

Scorchin'. (have a great day)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I hope your Monday was good, and that you are enjoying your evening. Do you have homework yet? :) Do you have a TV? Not that you'd be sitting around watching it, but it would just be interesting, late in the evening, to see what kind of programs they have in a foreign country. Do you eat out every day, or is there a meal program at the school? Just curiosity stuff from Yours Truly. :)

Nothing much is happening here. Now it really is hot out. Yesterday and today, up around 107, and it stays hot all night. Gotta keep that air conditioning running! At some point I've gotta go to the store, though, cause I'm out of supplies. Gotta go to the bank, too. I don't mind hiking in the heat, but this is a bit much. Hopefully it'll cool a few degrees by tomorrow for the last Trail Tuesday of the Summer.

That's really all the news at the moment. Jerry from King's X hasn't had his bypass operation yet, but dUg reports that he's doing well, so that's good news. I guess I will venture out now, and run my errands even though I don't want to, lol. Here I go......

Enjoy the rest of your evening and I will see you in the morning. I Love You, Elizabeth!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight: Good Morning, Awesome Lady. Not a lot to report tonight, I've just been waiting out the heat, staying inside mostly. My friends Grimsley and Ryan both came over for a CSUN walk, but it was just half my normal mileage for the day, and that was good enough. Now I am listening to Schubert. I really, really wanna go on a final Trail Tuesday hike for Summer 2014 tomorrow, and I am halfway planning to, but we are supposed to have yet another day of infernal heat, so I'll wait and see how it goes. Fall hikes are good, too. But this has been an amazing Summer, and I'd like to get one last hike in if possible. The thing about all of these Tuesday Trips is that they just happened. Like I said, I was never a hiker, never interested. But once they started happening, they were all spontaneous, and one week I'd find myself at some old remote park, and then another week I'd be up on a mountainside, and then it finally led into that creepy old refinery and all kinds of good stuff. The best things in life just kind of happen, and I'd like to finish off the Summer with one more. But if it's too hot, then Fall awaits.

That was all the news for today. Hope your school week is going well, and also that everything is good back home with your Mom.

Have a great day, and I'll see you in the morning. :)

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment