Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ti Amo Sabato Sera (Happy Sunday)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby!,

I'm just puttering around the pad, doing dishes and stuff. Making my football picks. I tried to sleep in, and managed to do so until about 9am. Not a super sleep-in, but maybe tomorrow will be better. Or, maybe I just wasn't that tired, haha.

I sure loved to wake up and see your post, from Wendy's Lookbook. If that's what's gonna happen when you get back, then I can't wait! (Hey, Elizabeth, you know you don't have to finish the whole semester, lol).

I hope you are having fun on your Saturday night. I am looking at weather.com and I see that it's a pleasant evening. It's warming up here for another hot one, so I'm gonna stay in for now, then venture out a bit later in the afternoon, possibly for shopping or a trip to Santa Susana. Not sure yet.

In the meantime : dolci baci! I hope I got it right....... :)

Ti Amo, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back this evening)

Midnight : Good Morning, my Darling. Hope you slept well. Though I've never traveled too far, I still know the sensation of waking up in a new or different place, and it takes some time to get used to. But after a week, it must feel natural I imagine.

I'm listening to Bach, something I do a lot, which you've no doubt noticed. :) Didn't do much today, due to the blast furnace heat - it really was mega hot today. September is our real Summer. At 5pm I ventured down to Northridge Libe to look for movies, and I found a Chinese film called "City Of Life And Death", a war film about the 1937 Japanese attack on Nanking, which used to be the Chinese capital. I was blown away by this film, it's a masterpiece, though very horrific. Shot in black and white. It looks like a total re-creation of what happened. One of the most powerful films I've seen in a while, for certain, and more than just an "exciting war film", but an artistic statement. Wow.

This is just a short break for me, a day and a half off. I have to be back at Pearl's tomorrow afternoon, but I get one more sleep-in. Enjoy your Sunday, and I will see you when I wake up.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment