Monday, September 22, 2014

Canoes, Foggy Lakes and Happy Fall. (xoxoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I hope you had a good day in school. When I woke up, I saw your post and I thought, "there's that theme again".....  :)

Something is up with canoes, lakes and fog, lol. There does seem to be a pattern here, and I guess you are trying to tell me something. Maybe you have been doing some canoeing? Or perhaps going for gondola rides? What was really funny, in an interesting way, was that right after I got to Pearl's, I saw on FB a post about the new Pink Floyd album. This one has been eagerly anticipated, and today the artwork was revealed. And do you know what's on the cover?

A guy on a small canoe shaped boat floating down a foggy looking river. I kid you not.  :)

So, maybe you had a premonition of the cover art, in the same way I had a premonition of the art for "Where The Willows Meet The Sea".

Interesting stuff indeed. But I will figure out your canoe/fog theme. It's just gotta roll around in my head for a while, haha.  :)

I am off til 4:30, so I may hang around and watch a movie. I'll see if there's anything at Redbox. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and Happy Fall!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Wishing you a Good Morning and a Happy Tuesday. Today was a simple one for me, I stayed in and watched a movie I found at the library, "Friendly Persuasion" from 1955, starring Gary Cooper. It was about a family of Quakers from Indiana, set in 1862 during the Civil War. Quakers are pacifist, so it was about how they dealt with having to choose whether to fight or to be overrun by the Rebel army. Considering it was a 1950s Technicolor spectacular, and a family film, the subject matter was dealt with in a frank way that would be apt in today's climate. I liked the way the Quakers were portrayed, as peaceful, friendly people who neither pushed their religion on others nor their philosophy of nonviolence. They just lived those things and did not judge others who lived differently. The kind of movie that wouldn't get made nowdays.

That was about it for today. I am still thinking about your posts, and try as I might, I can't seem to understand the message, if there is one, concerning the foggy lake. Maybe you have a lake nearby? As I said before, I know when my nephew went to Italy, a lot of time was spent on rural excursions, so maybe that's the answer. Just so long as you are enjoying your stay. The posts just seem specific, is the only reason I am guessing about them.

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment