Saturday, September 20, 2014

What A Summer/Summer Snow (late night love) (xoxoxoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am at home, deciding what to do with the afternoon since my sister isn't coming over for Saturday shopping. I can shop anytime, myself, so maybe I will go over to Limekiln for a little while. That's the canyon just down the street from Aliso, nice & close. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday evening, and I was glad to see your post before I went to bed last night. So I guess everything is okay, then? I hope so.

I was looking at your FB photography page just now, and I watched the Summer Snow clip once again, and I have got to tell you - that music, with those images........it's just beautiful, Elizabeth. Really, really wonderful. I wanted to see it because Summer is coming to an end, and it's been such an incredible Summer (at least I think, and I hope you do too!), and your video, with that lovely, lovely melody, reminds me of when it was just beginning. Time really stretched out in the Summer of 2014, the days were long and memorable, and we shall always remember them. So, thanks for Summer Snow!

Well, I will decide soon (what to do, that is) and then I will head out in a little while. Continue to enjoy your evening! I will check in when I get back to Pearl's, or maybe before, but I will be back just to say goodnight if you are still awake.

I sure do love you, my Angel.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:30pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I am at Pearl's, but I just wanted to check in to wish you Sweet Dreams. I did go to Limekiln Canyon, for a short hike and to hang out by the stream for a while. Took a few pics, I'll check 'em when I get home. I hope you had a nice Saturday evening, maybe a good dinner. Your music from the video was in my head allafternoon. Still is.....  :)

Well, that's all I know for the moment. Kobedog is barking at me, so I better feed him.

I Love You and will see you in the morning, later this evening!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

Midnight : Happy Sunday Morning, my Awesome Girl. I am listening to Wagner "Tannhauser Overture", an incredible piece of music I heard on The Opera Show this morning on KUSC. A little tired this eve, not much to report. Just hoping you have a great day.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment