Thursday, November 7, 2013

Afternoon Xs & Os (to Pearl's) (more added)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

It was a busy morning, back and forth to a church meeting, then the hair salon, lots of waiting around. But now I'm home until 4:15. Still didn't get a chance to connect the Chromebook at Pearl's, but I hope to do it this afternoon. Anyhow, I am just gonna chill for a little bit, but I wanted to see how your day was going and tell you that I love you. I'll check back in before I head to Pearl's. You saw the release date for "Shelter", right? January 21st. Great news indeed!

Many hugs and kisses : xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4pm : Okay, my Baby, I am gonna head over to Pearl's in a minute. I'll try to get the Chromebook working. Tonight is movie night, so I will be going to the Cinematheque right after Pearl's. They are gonna show Fassbinder's "Satan's Brew", which I haven't seen. It's a comedy, a different style for him, so it'll be interesting to see if it works or not. I'll be back right after the movie is over, which should be in the 9:45-10pm range. Enjoy your evening, and hopefully I can connect at Pearl's. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm : Well, that movie was an experience. It might be more apt to call it a trial, lol. I have liked all of the Fassbinder movies I've seen so far, to various degrees, but this one........it was difficult to make it all the way through, to be honest. Two hours of people running around and acting crazy, like chickens with their heads cut off. I guess it was supposed to be some kind of avant-garde slapstick, and it might have worked - might being the key word - if it had been a 70 minute film. But after two hours, my brain felt like it had been put through a wood chipper. Needless to say, I do not recommend "Satan's Brew". :)

I got my 2nd Chromebook plugged in at Pearl's, so I am back to having a connection during work hours.

I hope you had a nice day, my Angel. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment