Monday, November 11, 2013

Sparks Tonight (home again)

Good Afternoon, my Angel,

I am guessing you have the day off, cause CSUN is closed for Veteran's Day and I imagine all schools are. So, you are probably out doing something fun, maybe taking pictures or something. I'm going to see Sparks tonight in Hollywood. Grimsley and I are gonna drive to the subway station in North Hollywood and take the Red Line, because it's easier than trying to find parking down there. I will leave right after my evening Pearl shift. There is no opening act, and they'll probably play about 2hrs, so if they finish by 11pm I should be home no later than 12:30 after dropping Grim off. So, I will check in to say goodnight, even though I know it will be very late. For now, I will be around until about 3 or so, then I am gonna go for an early walk since I can't do it tonight. I will also be around at Pearl's, on Chromebook 2.

I hope you are enjoying your day. I Love You!   xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : I got home from the show a few minutes ago. I know you are asleep, but you can read this tomorrow morning and the love I will send you now will be waiting for you when you wake up. It was a fantastic show, just the two Mael brothers, sans band. It's hard to believe I first saw those guys 38 years ago. Live, they are as good as it gets. Their music is different, to be sure, but they have always been one of my very favorite bands.

I got home at a reasonable hour, too, so I am happy. I love concerts that I can take the subway to. It makes everything so much easier.

I hope you had a nice day, my Angel. I will see you in the morn.

I Love You So Much!  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment