Sunday, November 24, 2013

Feng Shui Maintenance (Our Family)

Hi, my Angel,

Just checking in to say I Love You. I've been at home most of the day, going through things, papers, books and clothes, trying to store stuff in the most efficient way possible so as to have more free space. My apartment can get pretty crowded, lol, so I am always looking to keep the Feng Shui intact. All told, it's a quiet Sunday. I may walk over to the Redbox to see if there's anything worth watching, but otherwise I'll be here until walk time later this eve. I hope your day is going well.

(now where did I put that Superball, anyway?..........)  ;)

My Baby Rules!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

10:35pm : Oh, my Beautiful Girl........that is what it's all about. Two people loving one another, taking care of each other, being devoted to each other. Love and family are the two most important things in life, I think, and a family begins with two people who are committed to each other in marriage. I think you could actually say that family begins with two people who love each other, and I know for me that is true, because I have thought of you as my family for a long time now, but marriage is the institution that consecrates it.

In your post, your friends have been married for 18 years and it feels like the "blink of an eye". For us, it has been almost two years, and I count it as starting from the day I saw "Autre Temps", because right away, this feeling started...........I have described it (or tried to describe it) before, as a premonition.........about a very special lady. It was instantaneous.

It was something as big as life, something literally magical. There was, and is, no doubt of that.

It was a certainty from the very first moment.

The time since has seemed to be "the blink of an eye", but also the reverse - it feels like time has slowed. Maybe when you look at the big picture it feels fast, and when you look at individual memories it feels like time has stood still, but we have already experienced so many feelings together, so much has happened, and we have expressed what is in our hearts. I can remember each experience along the way, and I like to go back and remember them.

We have used art to express ourselves to each other, and by that I mean art in the universal sense. I can feel your presence as if you were with me, that is our special Connection that we have had since Day One. So, we are Artists first in the spiritual sense. Our spirits connected before we even met.

It's all pretty amazing.  :):)

We have both been blessed with high levels of intelligence both in the intellectual and emotional sense, and that is something we should never take for granted, because it is part of what led us to each other, I think, but now that we've been together for a while, we can use those qualities together to follow the path of destiny that will lead us into the future.

There has been something so very special about it, about us, since the beginning.

So, we can do the magical part by just letting it unfold, by being ourselves. That is the God Part, the Miracle that has been given to us. And we can do the practical part, the nuts and bolts part, just by paying attention, and staying on top of things, and loving each other.

We will have a good life, my Darling. We are our Family already. I Love You So Very Much!

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment