Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bumper Sticker (Happy Birthday!) (I Love You)

Good Morning, my Beautiful Angel,

Actually afternoon for you, but close enough. I just wanted to wish you a most wonderful day on the last day of your twentieth year, and also to say thank you for loving me and making me feel so special. I am feeling nice and rested after a few days of sleeping in. I think I will go for a walk over to the Botanical Garden at CSUN, just to get the day started. I may go over to one of the trails later, not sure yet. It's still nice outside, but tomorrow the clouds are supposed to start rolling in, and we may get a little rain by Thanksgiving.

I'll be around for sure a little later in the afternoon, and I'll be thinking about you all day.

I want one of those bumper stickers that says "I Love My Wife", with a heart on it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

9:59pm (11:59 CST).........aaaaaand..............it's now official: Happy Birthday, Baby! I wish you the best birthday ever. I will have a piece of cake in your honor, and also make a wish especially for you. I hope you have a great day with your family and friends, leading into a nice Thanksgiving as well.
I will be back in a few minutes, but I am gonna post this now, because it's now your birthday!  :):)

10:50pm : If I were there to spend your birthday with you, we would go anywhere you wanted to go, so when we are together, we will keep that date. :):)

Here is a toast to the future, Elizabeth, the near future when we are doing things together, celebrating birthdays, and holidays together, and living life as a new family.

And here is another toast to you, and your life from the day you were born until now, and all the beautiful things you have seen and felt and heard, and all the beautiful things you have done, and all the love and joy you have brought into this world. 

I Love You Always.

Adam

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment