Saturday, November 16, 2013

Please Read Asap (more added) (I Love You)

My Darling Elizabeth,

I just now saw your post on FB, and as relieved as I am to hear from you, I am also concerned about whatever has happened. I have been worried sick, but what is more important is that you are okay. So, please, please know that I am right here, by your side, and sending you good feelings and strength. I love you more than you could possibly imagine. I don't know how closely your experience of this week matches the words of that post from Humans Of New York, but I truly hope no one you know has attempted suicide. I pray that isn't the case. I will be here all day, because my sister is not coming over. I will be online at Pearl's, too. Please, please, please stay in contact, as you feel able to do so. Don't forget you have both my phone numbers if you ever, ever need them.

I will do anything for you, anything to help, I will always be strong for you.

Always means always.

I pray there has been no tragedy. I am standing by and will be right here.

I Love You, my Darling.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:05am : I just read the poem in it's entirety. I know that in this method of communication, your FB posts are often meant to convey a general message rather than a specific one, depending on the post, of course. A post like this, with a complex poem, obviously could not be a verbatim situation, so I am just taking it to mean, in general, that you had a rough week. But I also know that you probably picked that particular post for a reason, so again, I am hoping nothing terrible has happened.

This may have nothing to do with it, but I know that last week, after I wrote about my friend Steve, you posted a short poem about sitting under the stars, wondering if anyone would ever understand the galaxies of your heart. I think the words went something like that. Because you posted that right after I wrote about Steve, I wondered if that story had a negative effect on you. I know it was a very depressing story. As I said when I wrote it, I felt I had to do so, to tell my friend's side of the story. I guess I had to "write it out of my own heart", so to speak. I knew how sad a story it was (and is), but I could not have forseen it would have any serious effect on you. I am not speculating that it did, but if it did, I apologize. Mostly, as you know, I try to write about what is good in the world, because there is so much that is good.

But getting back to the poem, from Humans Of New York, I don't know if any of the specifics of that poem apply to whatever happened this week. All I do know, is that any situation can be gotten through. I know that from experience. Elizabeth, if you ever are feeling sad or depressed about anything, whether it is a specific circumstance or just a more general feeling of melancholy, please, please, please know that you are not for a moment alone. I understand all these feelings because I have been there. The good news is that you get stronger as you go along, and you are already a strong person, with so much heart, intelligence and wisdom. And you also have me, in addition to your family and friends, all the people who love and care about you very much. I will say again that I do look forward to the day when we can talk, because we will have a lot of great conversations. But even this way, we can connect on so many levels, so long as we stay connected .  Please, let's do so.  :)

Again, regarding the Humans Of New York poem, I will not try to attribute any of the poem's specifics to whatever transpired this week. If you want to tell me, you can. If not, I will just take it as a general message describing a difficult week. Just so long as everything is okay now, and that indeed no tragedy has taken place. Whatever the case may be, I will bear any burden with you, and for you, as I have said.

Adam  :):)

10:30pm : Hi Elizabeth. I hope you are feeling better this evening, and that the situation, whatever it may have been, has settled down. I wish for all good blessings for you and your family as well, and your friends too for that matter, because that is where our strength is reinforced in this world, through those bonds. The Humans Of New York poem alluded to the loss of a friend, and I truly hope that has not happened to you. But just in general, if it was a difficult week for stressful but non-tragic reasons, even if there was a degree of tragedy or sadness involved, what I want you to know is that, when I look at you, and look at your life, I see a lady who is headed for good things. You know how you like the word "contentment" better than "happiness"? Well, I feel the same way about "good" versus "great", which is why I say you are destined for a life of good things. "Great" implies world-beating ambitions, something aggressive, incessant and ego-driven. It infers pressure, and an intent focus on "success or failure". Some people are wired that way, but I think your makeup is different. One of the first things that drew me to you, and it may have been sublimnal at first, was your concentration and appreciation for what you were doing, playing your own compositions on the piano. I am talking about your original Youtube videos. In them, I could see right away a lady who knew who she was, what she was about. So many people don't know those things, my Darling. So many people get caught up in cyclones of other people's pressures, society's pressures, and that is precisely what causes stresses for so many people in life. But in your videos, knowing back then nothing about you, I saw immediately that this was a young lady who knew herself, with no confusion.

You reminded me of myself in that way.

That's why, in part, I say that you are destined for "good" things. "Good" is better than "great" because it knows itself. It doesn't seek to conquer, but to be at peace. It seeks to focus on a constant flow, a balance. I of course do not know all aspects of your personality, but the feeling I have about you is very similar to the way I felt about myself when I was your age (and please know that I hate that phrase, lol. It sounds sanctimonious. I only use it here because I was once your age :) )

It is a rare combination to possess high intelligence of the heart as well as the mind, and on top of that, to possess a high degree of self-knowledge as well, but you possess all those things, Elizabeth. You know who you are, and what you want, and what you don't want. I am telling you from experience that almost nobody has all these things. It is rarer than rare. To have psi on top of all that..........?

Well, you can see why I connected with you from literally the moment I saw you ("Autre Temps").

The spirit knows, the soul knows, even before the person knows. But the person knows subconsciously.

So for tonight, just know that you are a very strong person, a rare person. I don't mean strong in the outward sense of false assurance, but inwardly, where it is certain. You are someone who knows who she is, and what her life is, from the beginning. You will discover more and more what I mean as you go along. You will discover how connected to life you are. In these indescribable connections you will continue to gain strength, and you will define yourself. This is what I mean when I say you will have a "good" life.

You are just like me, very sensitive and intelligent. I have been "all over the map" emotionally, in my life. But those feelings were always on the inside, and as difficult as they were at times, they were always overshadowed by an inner strength of self . You have that too.

We do not cause our own pressures in this world, but we do react to other people's pressures. I know this from experience, and I am speaking of course of we who think and feel on a high level.

So that's all I know for tonight. But what I think is that, as long as we communicate, we can't go wrong.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sleep well.     xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment