Friday, November 15, 2013

Is Everything Okay? (worried)

Hi Elizabeth,

I guess I should ask if there's something wrong, and if so, I wish you would tell me what it is. I mean, after yesterday, even though I've barely heard from you for a week, I thought everything was okay. So if that's the case, if everything is okay, please disregard, but this is very difficult for me, to just not hear anything and not know the reason why. I mean, I am pretty sure you're okay because you did post the Fursy thing, but if something had happened to you, I'd have no way of knowing. I know that's not the case, and thank God, but this is a similar feeling, to just have to wonder what is going on. I worry. You know I'm right here for you, and that I'll do anything for you. You know I love you. I am gonna go for part of my walk, just because I don't wanna do it all at once tonight. But I will be back from about 3:30 until 4:15, then I will be around at Pearl's and also tonight. I am thinking about you and hope to hear from you.

I Love You.   xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:40pm : Elizabeth, I know you have suffered from migraines, and I am wondering if that is the problem, or possibly something associated with low blood sugar. I am worried. If you are not feeling well, please know that I am holding you in my heart and thinking about you. This is not good, to have no contact and no way to make contact in an emergency. You have both my numbers, and you can use them at any time. I said earlier that I can imagine how tough your schedule is, and when I was with the lab I worked a very tough schedule myself, so I know. That's why I have always wanted you to take good care of yourself and to make sure and eat properly and get enough sleep, etc. I'm not saying you don't, but I have read about the side effects of hypoglycemia, and they sound pretty rough. Migraines, too. My Mom had those, so I know how tough they are. I know how healthy you generally are, and it shows. But because I have no idea what is going on here, I worry that you may not feel good, and not want to tell me. I mean, heck, I have no way of knowing. I wish I was with you, because if I was, I'd take good care of you too, to make sure you always felt your best. I am good at that kind of thing, and it's how I maintain good energy myself. But I want to do it for you. When you are happy, I am on Cloud 9. I know you don't always like the word "happy" as a definition, so let's say when you are feeling at your best, your most contented. That feeling is tied to both mind and body, and I want you to feel that way all the time, or as much as possible.

I hope by now that you know I'm not just a guy on Facebook. I write everyday for you, even when I'm just talking about the boring details of an average day, because I love you. It's my way of being with you, writing for you. I have been so proud, and have felt so much joy, to see your own creativity blossom, and to see and feel your joy in taking pictures and playing music. I am beyond proud and happy that you are going to pursue your dreams, and that you will have the chance to study in Italy. Everything that has happened in our lives since the day we met has felt like such a blessing to me, and if I have had even a minor influence on your desire to pursue art, then I have been blessed yet again. Anything good I could ever do for you would be my dream.

But right now I am worried, and it is hard for me when this happens because I don't understand. For tonight that's all I wanted to say, but the main thing is that I am right here. When I say I will go through anything with you, I mean it. I want to help, to listen, to understand. Even if doing those things means just standing by your side and waiting. I look forward to the day when we can talk and hear each other's voices, but for now, the least we can do is not to shut each other out, but to reach out instead. So that's what I am doing, reaching out.

I Love You, Elizabeth. I hope you can feel it.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment