Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tickets (Wow!) (Italy)

Happy Saturday Morning, my Angel,

Now that I think of it, I did have a problem once with tickets, but it was an electronic one rather than regular mail. I think it was for one of the "Exorcist" plays I went to last year. I didn't wanna say on FB that it's partially because people are lame, and it may not be fair to say that, but it's also partially true or at least more true than it used to be. Especially when you say that this has happened to you more than once. That is just plain somebody not being on the ball. Now, you can always print your tickets out either at home, or if you don't have a printer (like me) you can print 'em at the library or at school. I am like you; I prefer hard tickets, real tickets, cause I like them as souveniers, too. And for me, I have never had a problem with mail (though I have had several with Half.com, Ebay and Amazon). But if you wanna make sure, print 'em yourself. This info can be filed under Stuff You Already Know, haha.

What show are you going to? Whatever it is, it will be a blast!

I am gonna go meet my sister at Northridge Library, and then we are gonna go shopping, so I will see you later this afternoon. Go Badgers! Can they beat BYU by 8 points? I think so. They are playing at home, so I don't think it'll be close.

See you in a while. I Love You. Have an awesome afternoon!

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)



7:20pm : Wow, so you are gonna be going to school in Italy? That is mega. Is it part of a UW program or an entirely different school? I am guessing that's what you meant when you mentioned going abroad a couple weeks ago. Well, it will be quite a lifetime experience. That's huge news, so congratulations!

I am gonna hang out for a bit, then go for my walk and will be back at the usual time, about 9:30pm.

I Love You. Glad you had fun at the concert!    xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:40pm : Well, my Darling, that is going to be a very special experience for you, a great atmosphere to study photography. Think of all the great picture opportunities there will be! I am happy for you. You know, my Dad spent a lot of time in Italy during the war, and besides Naples, which he enjoyed but which was then (and probably still is) very poor, he always talked about Florence. He would say, yeah, Rome is great, but Florence was the heart of Italian culture, the Renaissance, music. They have great food, too! I don't know firsthand, of course, but am going by what my Dad always said. I am pretty sure my sister Vickie has been there, too, and her son Andrew (my nephew, one of my FB friends). So that means I'll have to go, too!

We'll go together, and you will know the city so you can show me. It will be super romantic.  :):)

You will take beautiful pictures during your stay, and it will be a great experience.

Today was just shopping and doing my Pearl shifts. I will get back to my day trips soon, and take some more photos myself. About your concert, did you mean that you never got your ticket in the mail for this concert, the one you went to today? I hope you didn't have to buy another ticket to replace it. Anyway, I am sure you can straighten it out and get a refund if that happened. Glad it was a good show.

That's all I know for tonight, so I will wish you Sweet Dreams and see you in the morning. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment