Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rock N' Roll (more added)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I was shopping all afternoon with my sister, then went straight to Pearl's. I see that your friends are playing in Chicago, so you are probably at the concert right now. Hope you are having a blast! I know it's a long drive home so you won't be back until late, but I'll write more later anyway.  \m/

I Love You!   xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:55pm : The concert is probably just ending or ended a little while ago, if you stayed for the headliners. So you are likely on the way home. Club shows are great, because you can get up close and you don't have to spend a fortune to get in. My next show will be Sparks, not in a club but a small theater, on November 11, a week from Monday. I saw them last April in that very small show at the Hollywood Forever cemetary, and that show was a preview for this tour, so it will be awesome.

By the time you get home, it will be an hour earlier, so you can stay up late, sleep in, and wake up early too! Although I don't like the early dark nights, I do like the "Fall back" part of Daylight Savings better than the "Spring forward". Any extra sleep is fine with me. :)

So, my Darling, sleep in, enjoy the extra rest, and I will see you in the morn (maybe late morn, after Kobedog/CSUN).

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment