Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Baby! (I Am Thankful For You) :):)

Good Morning, Beautiful Birthday Girl! I hope your day is going swimmingly. I am just hanging out, slowly finishing a Venti Starbucks from earlier in the morn. Somebody in the building started playing some kind of awful bass-heavy disco or rap very early, just after 8am. It wasn't blasting, but just loud enough so that the repetitive thump vibrated through the walls. But when I came back from Starbucks, it was gone.

Thanks, God!  :)

So now I'm just doing dishes. Called my sister Sophie to wish her a happy Thanksgiving. I will head out in a bit to pick up a pie from the Delicious Bakery down the street. That's what it's called, and they live up to their name. The pie is for tomorrow, of course. I am undecided - it's between Apple, Cherry and Pecan. Tough call, I know. Vickie is bringing the Pumpkin Pie........

I wish your family a Happy Thanksgiving, and whatever you are doing today, I hope you are having a blast.

I will be back later. In the meantime, carry on being Awesome.  :)

I Love You, my Darling.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:10pm : Well, Elizabeth, I hope you had an absolutely wonderful birthday, and that you had the chance to celebrate it. Congratulations on turning 21, even though you were already ahead of your age in intelligence and wisdom. You will find that these are great years, your 20s, and time will stretch out for you to absorb the many wondferful and memorable experiences you will have. But - one year at a time. Actually, one day at a time. That's always the best philosophy, I think.

Tomorrow I will go over to Pearl's at 1pm for Thanksgiving. I wound up getting two pies, a pumpkin and an apple. My sister had called and wanted to switch pies with me. She was originally gonna get the pumpkin, but saw something called a "razzleberry" pie and got that instead. We will soon find out what it is, haha, although since it's pie it's gotta be good, right? I will eat a ton of food and watch football with the guys. My brother-in-law will bring some homemade Habanero salsa, and try to "out-hot" me, but he won't be able to, just like every year. I will ask to see his Mexican Credentials, as always.  :)

It will be fun. The Kobedog will go nuts with all the food around. Man, it's gotta be tough being a dog on Thanksgiving, but I'll try to sneak him a few tidbits under the table. He will expect it of me.

Then when I come home, probably around 6pm, I'll be beached. Hopefully there will be no repetitive bass note disco music playing. ;b

I have a lot to be thankful for, but most of all I am thankful for you, Elizabeth. You are the greatest blessing in my life. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving, and may God always bless you and your family.

And Us, too - our family. 

I Love You With All My Heart, Happy Birthday once again, and I will see you in the morning.

Sweet Dreams!     xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment