Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lighter

Hey my Baby,

I am just hanging at home, waiting for the UPS man to deliver my new Chromebook, the one I got from Groupon. I dropped Pearl off at Golden Agers, but today they are having a funeral for a church member instead of their usual meeting, so I'm not sure when I'll have to pick her up. Maybe 2pm as usual, or maybe as early as 12:30. She's gonna call me. Yeah, I know.......a funeral, more grim stuff. Couldn't help the timing on that one. But I promise to lighten things up!

As the song says, "I don't know much, but I know I love you. And that may be all I need to know".

Hope you are having a good day.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a while.....)

10:55pm : I hope the rest of your day was good. I just wanted to say goodnight.

I Love You.    xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment