Friday, November 8, 2013

Let's Do Lunch :):) (Hi from Pearl's) (music) (Jimi)

Good Morning, Sweet Baby,

Happy Friday, too. Just hanging at home, reading doing dishes, etc. I do dishes to take a break from "Doctor Sleep". It's so good I have to force myself to put it down. I also see the Megatone post about the pizza and wings, and that's a form of hypnosis, too, haha. One of my friends (Bill on FB) runs a little restaurant, and he is constantly posting photos of all kinds of good stuff : pizza, sandwiches, cheeseburgers, salads. The way he photographs it makes you wanna drive right over and place an order.

If there is one thing I love to do, it's eat. So let's get a pizza! I'll meet ya for lunch.  xoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back in a bit, after we have lunch...........)

4:45pm : Good Evening, my Darling. I'm writing from Pearl's. Kobedoggie always greets me with plenty of barks, which translate to "Feed me"! So that's the first thing I always do. Lately I feed the Black Kitty, too. I think she's (I think of her as a she) feral, cause she won't come out until I put the food in her bowl and leave. She hangs out in Pearl's tool shed, which she enters and exits through a warp in the roof. Anyhow, she sure has an appetite! Then I will help Pearl with her mail. She loves Anderson Cooper, so we will watch him while we do the mail.

Your brother is, as always, a funny guy. :D The Rapture looks kinda like an Alien Abduction, lol.

Well, I just wanted to say hi and I Love You. Hope your weekend is off to a good start.

xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm:  I've been watching videos of this pianist, Shura Cherkassky, whom I hadn't heard of before a couple days ago. He has an unusual style, it's cluttered yet spacious, but as you listen you get drawn in. My favorite classical piano players are all from the Romantic era : Kempff, Lipatti, Cortot, and I do like this Cherkassky quite a bit. A few of the videos are from performances given just a few months before he died, and I find it fascinating that a person could be aged, or perhaps with an illness, near the end, and still perform with such life. It says quite a bit about the life-giving force of music, especially for the one through whom it is channeled, but also for the listener, to whom it is carried.

One day we will enjoy music together.

I Love You, my Darling, Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxo  :):)

12:25pm : I just saw your post, so I had to check back in : Well, my girl, you know that Jimi shares your birthdate. That's as cool as it gets, and more than that, there is a channel that you share. There was no one ever like Jimi, and the same goes for The Chairman. Sinatra was a Sag, too. So there you go.

You've got it, my Lady!  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment