Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time Machine (Goodnight added)

Happy Sunday, my Angel,

Did you get to sleep in? I did. I have one of those atomic clocks that sets itself, so I woke up automatically like I always do, and it was only 5:45 instead of 6:45. Back to sleep it was! Ahhh, I love it. Maybe we could turn the clocks back every day. But then, if we did that, I suppose after 24 days we'd have to turn the calendar back a day, and before you know it, we'd be travelling backwards in time.

Hey, I just invented a time machine! Well, at least with my time machine, you'd get an extra hour of sleep every day.

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I took the Kobester on a super-long dogwalk, all the way from the Orange Grove up to the Chicano House and back. Chicano House is the Mexican Student Union. I wanted to see if they had any Day Of The Dead decorations still up, and they did. We walked about 1.75 miles all told, not a lot for me, but a real hike for the 13 pound small white guy. Did my laundry, too, so now I'm gonna put it away and straighten up the place a bit.

I hope you had fun at your concert. :)

(back in a bit)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm : Just checking in to say goodnight. :)  You probably had to catch up on homework today. Not much to report on my end. I've been reading "Doctor Sleep" in between Pearl shifts. Just an ordinary day, but those are good too. So, my Love, I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.    xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment