Monday, February 24, 2014

Couples (and one in particular) :):) (myths)

I am home, my Beautiful Darling. I love your posts of the couples, they all look happy and they look like nice people, too. And, of course I know what they represent, and we are a couple and we are happy, too (and, we are nice people!). It is wonderful to love you, Elizabeth, and wonderful to know that you love me. Of course, I can feel it, too.  :):)

Today was a slow news day. Just to Pearl's and back, morning and afternoon. Reading and guitar in between. I was a little tired all afternoon. Don't know why. Probably a biorhythm thing, or maybe because the Sun just entered Pisces. I'm feeling good now, though. That was such an awesome movie last night that I am gonna do a little Googling and Amazoning to see if I can find any other undiscovered WW2 flicks from the 50s and 60s, the classic era for those movies. I love finding movies I didn't know about!

So, I'll be around all evening except for walk time, and I will of course write more later.

P.S. That is one trippy looking tattoo, the 3D one. I know people like to say their tattoos are art, but that one really is. Pretty far out.......

"Hey World"!

"Yeah, Ad? What's up"?

"I Love my Baby"!!

(deafening applause, all around the Globe)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:25pm : Listening to Erik Satie. This pianist, an unfamiliar name, adds a few extra notes to the famous first Gnossienne which gives it a different twist. I like it, and I like the tone and tempo. Satie was a hypnotist of the piano, another example of what can be done with few notes.

Nothing cosmic to relate tonight, although I am interested in the way the ancient creation myths of various cultures, some written down and some passed down through oral tradition, all seem to tell a similar story, of a time when "gods" (meaning physical beings with superior powers, as opposed to the concept of omnipotent God) lived on the Earth. All myths tell of a Flood, many tell of a battle between the gods.

It's amazing to think what might have taken place on Earth, perhaps tens or hundreds of thousands of years ago. Modern science and anthropology won't touch the subject, because it would really upset the apple cart of the world power structure. But it's still interesting that all of the so-called "primitive" peoples of yore have these mythical tales, and they all have the same threads, of a Flood and other calamities.

And it is interesting that we, in modern society, are living in a 24/7 society with a "news cycle turnaround" and all these various systems to keep us busy.

One thing to note is that I don't continually harp on this stuff to complain about it or to criticize the systems that are in place in the world. What I do is to analyze what I read about and learn, and then use it to rise above the systems to see the big picture, much like you could see a bigger landscape if you were way up high in a balloon. Then, if you had been told the world was flat, you could see for yourself that it was round.

I think it must be quite a waste for intelligent people to study Egyptology, say, or archaeology, or any other study of ancient history, and then to be conformed into the dogmas of those studies; i.e., the formed opinions of the findings by strictly dogmatic (meaning systematic and closed-minded) professors who have headed up these scientific disciplines over the centuries.

I mean, you have the Great Pyramid at Giza, and somebody decided that it was a burial tomb, and that's all. And "end of story". And it's the same in so many other facets of these sciences, because of dogma.

It's no different than closed minded religious dogma.

Anyhow, I'll get off my soapbox! Again, I write about this stuff to share, not to complain. I'm not even interested in the surface-level findings of these subjects, because they relegate all the stories of ancient peoples to "myth", meaning something that didn't really happen. Apochryphal stories in other words.

I just think if we had a real history of the Earth, and the various types of "people" who have lived on it, and the calamities that have been visited upon it, and most importantly, an accurate timetable for all of this, that we might be able to move forward in a more focused and intelligent fashion, as a world society.

And eventually, we might see that we don't have to move forward at all, because we don't need to "advance" or to go anywhere. Those are meaningless concepts. This Earth is our home, and it has it's natural cycles that we can live by. It's a pretty good place, and we have God's help to live here.

As long as we know who we really are, our real history.

That's all I know for tonight (and I don't know much, but I'm trying.....;)

I Love You, my Angel.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment