Monday, February 10, 2014

Love To Start The Week (Petroglyphs) (Beeline)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I am doing some necessary cleaning of The Pad. All is well at Pearl's and I am off until 4:30. I hope your week is off to a good start. I know it is still very cold, and intended or not, I can appreciate the metaphor in the photo you liked of the person trapped inside the fridge. But, it does look like some relief is on the way. Weather.com says that your temps will come up into the high 20s to mid 30s by next week, and then we'll be heading into March.

I liked the Chelsea Wolfe song, nice and dark, a little more produced than some of the other stuff I've heard by her. You probably know this, but she comes out of Joshua Tree in the desert. And what was the name of that guy/gal duo that opened for Alcest? I can't remember, but she played keys and he, guitar. They had a wall of industrial sound thing happening. Anyway, I think they were out of the J.Tree scene, too, which makes me wonder if Neige is up on that scene, or if he's maybe even been out there himself. I know he's mostly an ocean guy, but overall he is a nature person, so maybe he's been to Mojave, too.

I've never been to Joshua Tree, but I love the desert in general, and one of my dreamed-of road trips would be to drive out there, you and me, on the Pearblossom Highway - which really runs through the middle of nowhere - and just to stop and take photos on the way, of whatever. Mine shafts, old abandoned gas stations, weird rocks, landscapes, anything. Just the drive itself would be fun, and it's only an hour or so beyond The Valley.

I see that video was directed by Mark Pellington, who made one of the scariest movies of all time, "The Mothman Prophecies". He also made a really weird paranoia movie called "Arlington Road", which is great too.i

Road trips, sunshine, warmth, Special Places - the time is coming for these things. I am thinking of you all day and I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(around more or less all day today.......)

7:15pm : Back at home. Gonna read my book for a while, then maybe watch some Olympics before my walk, or maybe just an episode of The X-Files. I am reading about something called plasma cosmology in my Joe F. book, and boy, does he ever give you some concepts to try and wrap your mind around. In this chapter, he is talking about a study that was made on ancient petroglyphs. Many of these resemble simple stick figures, but a plasma physicist named Anthony Peratt made a comparison of 50,000 petroglyphs to laboratory-created plasma "instabilities" - geometrically patterned electrical discharges occuring in a device called a Plasma Focus - and many of the supposed "stick figure" petroglyphs match up perfectly with these recorded plasma instabilities.

So this guy Peratt, a respected physicist who worked at Los Alamos, came to the conclusion that what those cave dwellers were recording all those thousands of years ago, was not just stick figures of men or "gods", but actual electrical plasma discharge patterns they saw in the sky. Similar to auroral discharges, except these are patterned, and match up with what, on a large cosmic scale, would have been a tremendous release of aetheric energy.

What Mr. Peratt surmises the cave men were depicting was the auroral plasma signatures visible in the sky that were left over from the planetary explosion that created the asteroid belt. So, it's pretty mindblowing stuff. And weird, too, I know. ;)

But in addition to reading about the paleohistory, I really like absorbing the physics concepts.

So, gonna read a chapter or so and then go from there. And I'll be back at the usual time after my walk.

I love my Sweet Baby. (.........I am gonna unplug that Fridge and then pull you out of there and thaw you out. Then I'll warm you up a little.......)

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm : Listening to the Faure. On my walk tonight, the moon was really bright, right at the top of the sky, and I could see more stars than usual. I like to imagine what is going on out there, all the vibes and geometrics and different forces interacting upon one another. But beyond that, I just like to look up and go "wow".

I also like to look Northeast over the San Gabriels and cast myself in a direct line to you. I like to try and pinpoint where you are, as if my eyes were making a beeline, and then I send my thoughts and love along that line.

Those are things I like to do on my walk. I love the peace and quiet of the night. Night is the time for Souls.

Sweet Dreams, my Darling. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment