Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainy Day Love (astronomy, Tyson & Sagan)

Good Morning, my Darling,

Happy Friday, too. I am back at home and will just be hanging out until it's time to go back to Pearl's. Lots of water today, all through tomorrow. It's nothing compared to what you guys go through, not even close, but we do get some mudslides in the mountain areas because of the fires, which burn off all the vegetation. So I'm just gonna hang out, read and watch the news and see how things are going. I am thinking about you and with you all day long, and I Love You with all my heart.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:05pm : Listening to various Chopin pieces and winding down. I will catch up on my sleep tonight, at least a little bit. They say we will get a break in the rain possibly tomorrow afternoon, but we sure have gotten a lot of it in a short time. I just hung out today. My eyes are a little sore, probably from being up late, but I will be glad to get my glasses in a couple weeks, cause I think the soreness is also from eye strain. Anyhow....

I saw your post, and the guy on the right, Neil Degrasse Tyson, is one of my new favorite speakers on space. I haven't read any of his books yet cause I just discovered him on PBS, at Pearl's. But I think he worked under or at least knew Carl Sagan, who to me was one of the most all-around intelligent men in recent history. Tyson has the same ability to articulate his subject.

When I was a kid, there was a great astronomer and author named Robert Jastrow, who wrote a bestseller called "Red Giants and White Dwarves". I still have my copy of that book. I am glad you like these subjects.

Well, onward and upward as they say. Daylight savings will soon be upon us.

I will see you in the morning and will wish us both sweet dreams so we can dream together.

I Love You, Elizabeth, all day every day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment