Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love In The Afternoon (to see KX, and then back with my Baby) (I'm Home)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

A quick note, in between stops (hair salon, etc.) to see how you are doing and tell you that I Love You. I am gonna be leaving for the KX show at 7:30, so I will check in before I go and then again late night, upon returning. Grimsley is gonna come with this time. I am guessing they will go on about 11ish and play til 12:30, which means it will be almost 2am by the time I drop Grim off and get home myself. You will of course be asleep, so I will send love and watch over you.

Well, I am off to the local Sprouts market to pick up my Supergreens drink powder. Supposed to be good for ya, so I've been trying it since December........

I'll be back before I go. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7pm: Hi, my Beautiful Angel. I am gonna leave for the concert in a few minutes, so I wanted to say hi again. I hope your day was good and that you are enjoying your evening. King's X posted earlier on FB that they are gonna go on at 10:10pm, so if they adhere to that it will be great. It means I can get home in the 1am range. Now, most clubs are not known for keeping a tight performance schedule, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway, it will be good to see the guys, and then it will be good to get home and say goodnight to you, even though you will be asleep. I'll whisper it to you.

I Love You and I will see you in just a little while.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1am : I'm home, my Darling. It was a fantastic show, probably the best I've ever seen 'em. I was right up front and in the center, as always, so I had the "living room" vantage point once again. Anyhow, I am gonna post this right away just to let you know I'm back, and then I'll write more in a few minutes, after I eat something and get settled. I Love You, Elizabeth!

2am : I am sorta deaf now, and getting ready for sleep. Tomorrow I will be a little bit toast, but it's a Friday with no appointments, so I will come home and rest. This band has meant so much to me, for such a long time. They have been like a soundtrack to my life, really, since just before you were born (you were born at a great time, I think I mentioned that, right when the Clinton years began, early 90s). King's X was projected to make it really big back then. It didn't work out that way, but they made a string of albums that will stand the test of time, so great is the music. It is heartening to see bands playing into their 50s, 60s and even 70s, in many cases. Ty, Doug and Jerry of King's X, playing better than they ever have.

I will see you in the morn, my Baby, in just a few hours.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox   :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment