Sunday, February 23, 2014

Train Trip For Two, Coming Up! (geometries)

Happy Sunday Afternoon, my Beautiful Angel,

I've been back n' forth, to Pearl's church, to CSUN with the Good Boy, to the 99 Cent Store for odds and ends, and to Home Depot for tomato food. Gonna try for an excellent crop of tomatoes this year. I hope your day has been good. I saw your posts, and I thought maybe you might be doing some drawing yourself, or maybe drawing while listening to music (Arkona). I have missed drawing, myself, and I'm reminded of it every time I see my oversized clipboard that sits gathering dust in front of my chest-of-drawers. A while back, I was meaning to get me a box of those colored pencils you mentioned, the fancy ones, so now I will remember to do that. I am not a good representative drawer, or whatever you call it. I mean, I can't draw a good picture of a person, and I'm not good at perspective or anything like that. But I still love to draw intuitively. And painting, too! But I'd need a bigger living space for that. :)

As for trains, well.............that would be a blast. I think it would be incredible to take a cross country trip by train, to see all the unseen parts of America, the "back areas". To draw and take pictures along the way.

Plus : Trains are super romantic.  :):)
Here in Southern California, a couple of awesome day trips by train would be either south to San Diego or north to Santa Barbara or San Louis Obispo. Leave in the morn, have an awesome day at the destination, come back later that night. Or stay at a hotel and make it a two day trip........

Your last post, a little while ago, is apt when taken literally, at face value (the Corporate America fairy tale), but it also reminded me of late nights, when I am writing to you. I hope it's okay if I thought of it that way! :):)

Now I am gonna straighten up the Padski a bit, and hang out till about 3:30. Then I will do the afternoon part of my walk before heading back to Pearl's.

We need to take a train trip, so think of one and we will go.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back in a bit, continue having an awesome day in the meantime)

11:15pm : I saw your post just now, so I guess you're still awake. I don't know if you were alluding to triangles being your favorite shape, or to the photo itself, but I am reading all about pyramids and all kinds of other spatial geometries.......and you know I could go on and on about that, lol. It would be awesome to have a conversation about this stuff.

I finished my walk a few minutes ago. When I got home from Pearl's, I watched a movie I got from Amazon, called "Decision Before Dawn". It's a World War Two movie shot on location in Munich, Germany and the surrounding countryside, and at that point in time, the extensive ruins of the war were still standing. These ruins were used as locations throughout the film, and it is sobering to see. I was drilled on WW2 as a kid, by my Dad (as you know), and so I have a fascination for the subject. But I also think it is a war that has affected the world to this day. Europe has never really recovered from it. Economically, yes, politically no.

At any rate, if you meant the geometry of triangles, it is amazing to study (and learn from) the way in which different geometries effect energies. If you look at the Universe, it is also interesting to note the large and small scales of things. In the Universe there are enormous, spinning bodies (stars, galaxies, planets) and less than microscopic, spinning bodies (atoms. particles). They all emit waves of energy, in various strengths and forms (some are neutral), but what makes reality, i.e. the world we see and live in, is the way the geometries that are created by the positioning of these planets and other bodies in local space, act to create spin energy frequencies and waves of gravity that work on our bodies and affect our lives.

It is interesting that inside, we feel like Spirits - and we are. In essense, anyway.

But as humans, we are living in bodies that are affected by gravity and the local spatial geometries created by spin energy at large and small levels. 

So it is very, very interesting to look up at the stars, or think of the solar system, and imagine these geometric compartments between them, and the boundaries or walls of energy that are in place, the different densities, etc.

And it is then even further more interesting to consider how our human lives are impacted by this, and why humans behave as they do, why historical patterns are repeated (wars, politics) for millenia. We are living in human bodies, and yet we know we are also Souls, and so we are also living simultaneously outside our bodies. And that foremost part of Ourselves has the Supreme Ability to interact coherantly and harmonically within the geometric spaces we live in, and to utilize those geometries to our advantage.

Next time you go out at night, look up at the stars and notice how close they look in the bowl of the sky. Your eye and mind perceive them as relatively close. And when you look up, and see their patterns, you can feel a relay, between those bodies, and your Soul, and your body. Triangles, the basis of geometry, are relay systems. Energy shoots from you, to the stars, back to your mind, and passes through your soul in the process. It's an energy/frequency/harmonic relay.

So that's all I know for tonight. I know I am way out there, but it's interesting to me.

And, I thought maybe you meant triangle energy, geometric and shapewise.

I Love You, my Angel, and will see you in the morning.

One day we will have incredible talks about stuff.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment