Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hawaii (we're going) (P.S.) (P.P.S.)

Hi my Darling,

I see you are still awake, at least as of a couple minutes ago. Of course I've been thinking of you all day, and I can't wait until this Winter is over, for your sake mostly but for my sake too, cause I am with you psychically and I can feel it in that sense. Weather.com says the Middleton temps are going up into the mid-30s in a few days, and even with rain it's still better than the damn Vortex.

I say we go to Hawaii. It's on me. I've never been there, and maybe you haven't either, or if you have, it's time to go back.

My day was mostly the same. Workin' and reading, about the legend of the planet Tiamat, and Giants in the Earth and other amazing phenomena. Playing guitar, too. And thinking about you, and special times.

I will see you in the morn, my Angel. And, I am your Valentine, today and everyday.

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Love, Sun and Warmth.

p.s. I just thought of something - the Hell with it! We will go to Hawaii, cause it's an awesome vacation spot, but we are also gonna find the hottest possible place on the planet, maybe Death Valley or Baghdad or Sudan, and we're gonna go there, too, just to stick it to this Winter.  ;)

:):)

p.p.s. I saw your post. Elizabeth, you make my day, every day. I wake up thinking about you and go to bed the same way. You are my strength, too, and you have energized my life and inspired me since the day I met you. Just wanted you to know that. So thanks.

And, I will always be with you, loving you, by your side. Nothing bad can happen so long as we are together.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment