Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! (I'm Home) (Swans)

Good Morning, my Beautiful Angel! I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, and send you a big hug and many kisses to get you started. I have to take Kobi to the groomer right now (so he will be super handsome for his Valentine, the Black Kitty), and I will be back later. I'll be in and out this morn, but mostly around this afternoon. I Love You!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

7:05pm : I am home, and I am off until Sunday afternoon, so I get two sleep-ins. I hope your weekend is off to a good start, and that you are having a nice Valentine's Day. Pretty cool about the Slowdive show! I missed out on all the Shoegaze the first time around, cause I was listening to all the Seattle bands like Soundgarden & Pearl Jam & Alice In Chains. I remember hearing about some of the bands, like Ride and Lush (both of whom are good), but the music just escaped my attention at the time. With Slowdive, I only have "Souvlaki", so I'll have to check out some of their other stuff. In retrospect, I loved 90s music. A lot of it, anyway. Smashing Pumpkins was another good one, though I'm sure you've heard them. Not strictly Shoegaze, but with a similar sensibility.

Well, my Valentine, I am gonna chill for a little while, then finish my walk later, about 8:30 as usual.
I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:05pm : Well, my Angel, it is a quiet but deeply felt Valentine's Day, and if you consider that I first saw your "Autre Temps" right around this time in 2012 - my introduction to you - then this makes two years we have known each other. The time has gone by both fast and slow, as time will. For me, when I take a step back and consider it, my meeting you was something that was going to happen. How else to explain you and me, and all the things we have shared? Destiny is the word.

This afternoon, my sister Vickie texted me to meet her and Parham, a kid she tutors, at a local pond called Lake Balboa. It's a manmade lake, not huge like your lakes, but it is a nice place to visit. It's peaceful.

While we were there, we saw a swan. He came over and wanted food. You're not supposed to feed 'em, so we didn't. So, he swam away, and a few minutes later we saw another swan swimming toward him. Mrs. Swan! They got close. Vickie said "please make a heart shape".......you know how swans put their heads close to one another and their necks make a heart? Well, they did it. Mr. & Mrs. Swan, on Valentine's Day.

I thought of You & Me.

I Love You, my Darling.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

Sleep well, sweet dreams, I will see you in the morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment