Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Evening Love (The Tablet Of Destinies)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I'm just hanging out at home. Today was shopping with my sister for most of the afternoon, then to Pearl's and now back. Nothing fancy. But, I just wanted to check in to say hi. I hope your day was good. I'll write more later, after my walk. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:25pm : I've been reading about the Mesopotamian myth of the battle between the gods Ninurta and Anzu, over something called The Tablet Of Destinies. It is fascinating because this Tablet, whatever it was (and it was probably much more than a simple tablet) had as it's main components, various stones that corresponded harmonically to the same frequencies of various planets and stars, and thus the Tablet - a piece of technology - was, in part, a celestial communications device. It was also a weapon, and that is the main part of the myth, but I am interested in the communications harmonics. I know you like rocks, and you know about the Singing Bowl and things like that, and it is fascinating that various rocks (or stones) have, contained in their matter, harmonic energy signatures that correspond with the planets and/or places in the Universe from which they originated.

The idea that energy signatures are contained "in macro", like fractals in nature, inside rare stones, would explain the possibility of transferring the harmonic wavelength from stone to Original Source (planet, star) and back to the User, as a generator of all kinds of energy inside the body and soul of the User.

I am reading about a concept called Makanthropolis, in which the Greeks (a few of them, anyway) got really far out there, and saw the Universe as a macrocosmal replica of frequencies, with humans in the middle as Controllers, or having the ability to manipulate those frequencies, because humans possess emotion, the ability to sense, to feel. To sense differentiation, or differences.

The Greeks thought that humans had all these differences in frequency inside themselves, in their souls and bodies, and as such, they were a microcosm of the physical frequencies that were taking place in the Universe. It is possible that they (humans) were absorbing all of this and were repositories of these Universal frequencies, at a subtle level. That is what Astrology is all about.

But because we possess emotion - which is the ability to feel these frequencies (in all their various forms, especially as we interact with others) - we also have the opportunity to control the various waves that interact our bodies and therefore our lives.

We can do this through the control of resonance, and that made me think of you, and your collection of stones and rocks, and the Singing Bowl. Those things actually correspond with larger forces in the Universe with which they share a harmonic signature.

But the amazing part is that the User, the one who is meditating on this force, through the stones, is the controller of the forces indicated, because of the human capacity for emotion.

This is a subject I could go on and on about, because it's astonishing, but for tonight I will leave it where it is. I hope it made reasonable sense. I know if I talked it rather than typed it, I could explain what I mean even better.

In any case, it's an amazing concept : that the energies and frequencies of creation are contained in macro and micro formations (planets down to small rocks and atoms), and that those energies can be controlled and used by a human, who acts as a medium of communication. And this is possible because of the phenomenon of emotion, which at it heart is the ability to analyse and control feeling.

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. A big tangent for sure, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the subject, even if it doesn't make total sense, just because I know you love rocks and the power inherent in them.

I Love You and will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment