Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thinking Of You (Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa)

Hi my Angel,

I'm home, just reading, doing the usual. But, I just wanted to check in and say I Love You. I know it's gotta be tough, dealing with the cold, so I hope you are hanging in there. Man, I hope you guys get a break soon. I am thinking of you as always, and am right here as always.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back after my walk)

11:20pm : I have a new weapon in the war against the Polar Vortex : Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa.

http://www.renfrofoods.com/press-GhostPepper.aspx

I am gonna come up there with a case of this stuff, pour some into Lake Superior, seed the clouds with a few jars and give the rest to you to eat and disperse to your friends accordingly. I'm sure you've heard of the Ghost Pepper, said to be the world's hottest. I saw Mrs. Renfro's in the store a couple weeks ago and bought my first jar last night. Now, there's different kinds of Hot, so I don't know if it's the hottest in every form, every type of heat. For instance, there is Chinese mustard - made of horseradish - that will literally burn a pathway through your sinuses. That is one kind of Hot.

But I've gotta say, this Ghost Pepper salsa, the first I've tried, has what feels like a dangerous kind of heat. A heavy heat. And, it's also pretty tasty. I only tried a few chip's worth, and I'm not gonna eat a whole jar like I might with other salsas. As George Bush the First would say, "wouldn't be prudent".

But I am gonna destroy the Vortex with it. And, I think you'll like it! Maybe you can find it in your local grocery store.

I am gonna finish listening to my French Organ Music and then go to sleep. I Love You, Sweet Baby.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment